Best Friends Forever - Chapter 2

"What's up in Science?"  I asked Carissa because Science was my next period. She looked depressed. "Well.... What'd you do in Math?" She sounded pretty upset. "Man! What's wrong with you?!" I snapped. I hate when I do that.... Carissa is used to it, though. "Molly.. Remember the hideous guy that said C.J likes you?". I nodded. I heard what I heard. Thank god for Carissa hearing it too... "Yeah, The guy who looked like a friggin' gangster wanna-be..."I said. She looked around as if she didn't want anyone to hear, "He likes me..". I let out a loud "EEEWWW!!!!". Everyone looked at me. I smiles politely at everyone until they went back to eating. "You gotta be joshing me!" I whispered. She shook her head. I looked at the table where the hideous gangster wanna-be sat. There was this cute, sweet guy with brown hair sat there. I saw his Million-dollar smile with blue and orange braces. "Is that C.J?" I asked Carissa. She nodded. "I leaded toward her ear and exclaimed in a whisper, "'Cause, DAMN! He's hot!". Carissa mumbled "I knew you would fall...". When she says that.. I know there was a problem. "he has a girlfriend, Mo... " Carissa said. "Then why does he-" Carissa silenced me.

I shut my mouth for the rest of lunch. I ate my food in silence. I liked someone.. for the first time since... Since forever. Carissa was uh.. Somewhat proud. Other than the fact I had fallen for a guy who already had a girlfriend. I wasn't quite sure what was going on.. I thought this was all a trick. I guess I thought wrong after what happened in 5th period...

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around seeing, Guess who? C.J...