12 - i choose you

Sana pouted as she sat across the table from Mina and Momo in the library. "I'm jealous. You both have boyfriends and I'm stuck being a single pringle." She puffed up her cheeks and crossed her arms across her chest. "But I'm so happy for you guys..."

Mina smiled. "We can always set you up with someone."

"No, no. It's fine. I'm too shy for blind dates." Sana sighed rubbing her cheek. "I'll get one eventually."

Mina glanced at her phone when it chimed. "Ah, he's here. I'll see you guys later." She stood from the chair she sat in and left the library.

Bambam, who sat at the table next to theirs with Yugyeom, leaned over by Sana. "You know, I'm available."

Sana looked at him and pat his head. "Hm~ Cutie." She glanced over to Momo. "Let's go." Momo nodded and both girls got up and walked away. Yugyeom laughed when they left the library.

"You have the worst luck with women, don't you?"

Bambam rolled his eyes. "Shut up. I do not. I can get any girl I want."

Yugyeom raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure you can."

The young Thai boy frowned at the sarcasm in the other's voice. "What? You don't believe me?"

Yugyeom snorted. "No. You couldn't even get Mina noona."

Bambam scowled as he slung his bag over his shoulder. "I had tough competition."

Mina ran up to Mark at the front of the school. "Did you get it? I hope my mom didn't cause you any trouble when you got there..."

Mark shook his head, holding up a notebook to her. "No. When I got there, she handed it over to me. Guess she was going to bring it to you."

Mina took the notebook from him and stuffed it into her bag. "Oh...Then I guess you didn't have to go back to get it."

"No, it's fine." Mark smiled as he placed his hands into his pockets. "We're friends. I'll do anything for you."

Mina smiled. "Aw~ Thanks. You're the best."

Mark grinned wide. "I know I am." Mina giggled and nudged him gently. "But seriously, I'll do anything for you. Including beating up your boyfriend if he breaks your heart. Speaking of him, where is he anyway?"

"Here you two are!" Jinyoung's voice sounded causing them to stop in the middle of the hall. "I've been looking for you two everywhere!" He ran up to the both of them to catch up. "Mark hyung, the teacher needs to talk to you."

"Okay. See you two in class." He waved to them and quickly made his way down the hall to the teacher's office.

"If you're looking for Youngjae," Mina said, "he's in the library."

"Oh...How'd you know I was going to ask—Never mind. See you in class." Jinyoung ran down the hall in the direction of the library. Mina's eyes followed after him when her gaze shifted to Jackson who was leaning against the wall.

"Hey, you," Mina said smiling.

He smiled back at her and stepped toward her. "Morning." He grabbed onto Mina's backpack straps and pulled her close, pecking her lips softly. Mina giggled and pushed him away.

"Not in school, dummy."

"Why not? Everyone should know that you belong to me." He pulled her close again this time by her waist.

Mina chuckled. "If I knew you were going to be like this, I wouldn't have chosen you."

Jackson laughed, brushing his lips against her cheek. "You're a bad liar. You still would've chosen me regardless."