A Teen Life

CHAPTER 1: Starts and Party

      At high school it was normal for all students but it wasnt for a couple. The boys name was Adrian and the girls name was Isabella the met each other and became friends soon the had a relationship. A lot of people at their school didnt like them cause the werent popular or losers. Adrian and Isabella went to a party to enjoy themselves. Adrian was talking to a few people near the drinks and Isabella was dancing the night away. Isabella was walking to get a drink and go to Adrian when all of a sudden a random girl walks up to Adrian and kisses him. Adrian pushes her away and says "what are u doing" Isabella walks over to Adrian and smacks him. "Isabella wait" Adrian says. "What" Isabellas says. Adrian explains that the girl kissed him he didnt. Isabella keeps saying sorry and Adrian says its ok its ok. When they start leaving for the party the girl who kissed Adrian grabbed his butt. Isabella was furious and the girls were fighting on the floor Adrian and one of his friends tried to break up the fight. Then the girls boy friend grabbed Isabellas butt and Adrian got angry so he startes fighting the guy. Soon they end the fight but Isabella wants to kill the girl. Adrian stops the fight but they run into some trouble.