CHAPTER ONE

George's point of view

George awoke from his sleep, trying to count back into it. School again. The worst shit in this hell called a life. He sat up and stretched weakly, yawning in the act.
He went to his bathroom, rubbing his eyes. He gawked at himself in the mirror laying across the bathroom wall.
Only with his grey boxers and a tired look, he rubbed his chin looking at the sleeping marks and bags.
Slashing water in his face, going to his bedroom closet to find some clothes for the day. A black and white shirt that says 'Be Quiet' and some black ripped jeans and grey tennis shoes.
"Good morning love" he wrote on his arm with a sharpie, at the breakfast table, his parents still in bed. Soon he gotten up and walked towards the outside door, getting into the school bus.

AT SCHOOL

George walked to his gym locker, putting his books away and getting his marker and phone and going into one of boys bathroom stalls inside of the locker room.
He sat on the toilet, with the lid down, taking out his phone to text.
Soon a stirring appeared in his arm, saying: 'Good morning baby, I'm in jazz class right now'
His lover written him.
George chuckled softly at the comment, and wrote back.
'I'm in this stinking bathroom, trying to avoid gym class'
He heard a stepping foot, yelling his name. Shit.
"EACKER, GET OUT OF THERE, WE KNOW YOUR IN HERE." George groaned and opened the stall, not caring for what happens next.
"What? You're just going to give me detention again?"
"No. This is your last cha-"
"You said my last chance was months ago. So don't even try to", The coach rubbed his temples frustrated.
"Eacker, I'm just saying, get out of my face, before your family gets notified. Again."
"Yeah right, like they would be surprised." Walked towards the door of the bathroom to his gym locker and off to his homeroom/first period. Social Studies.

Phillip's point of view

Phillip was already out of bed, a blue and light blue shirt on and some khaki shorts, white ankle socks, and grey tennis shoes.
He was at the table eating a bowl of cereal with his brother, AJ.
"Who are you even talking to? How did it even happen? " AJ asked perplexed as Phillip has a marker next to him.
"I was over hearing this thing called 'soulmate' and you have to write love things on your arm and other human being will respond back." Phillip took another bite of his cereal when AJ began to talk again.
"Do you even know their name? Gender? AGE?!?!" AJ gotten a little worried in his voice, as Phillip stood up and grabbed his bag and putting away his dish in the sink. "They are a boy. And 17. Like me. "
"You're ga-?!?.... wow, this is a lot to take in, in the morning.. " he said, face blank.
"Heh, I will go more in dept later, I've gotta go. " Phillip ran towards outside, and into the school bus, sitting down.

AT SCHOOL

Phillip walked to his jazz class, with his trumpet on his side in its case.
He arrived to three, waving at his other classmates and the teacher.
He gotten out his music and trumpet, practicing some tunes.
Later, he comes a marking on his arm. He smile softly and write back. 'Good morning baby, I'm in jazz class right now'
"Hamilton? Is something more important than me teaching?" Phillip's face flustered, putting his marker down and putting his trumpet to his mouth, hearing people laugh in the act.
'Don't think about the laughing, just play' he thought to himself.

After class was over, he was heading to his locker, putting his instrument in his locker and getting his books for Social Studies. He walks into class, sitting in front of the classroom.