CHAPTER TWO

George's point of view

George rested his head in his palm, bored as fuck. He scanned the room with tired eyes.
A few minutes later, he decided to write to his love.
'I'm in boring ass class call Social Studies.... agghh'
He put his marker down, looking at a kid in front of him, looking down his arm. The kid pick his pen, writing on his arm. When the kid was done writing, a marking winded on Eacker's arm.
'Heh, me too' it read. Eacker bit his lip, thinking. 'Is he in my classroom?' George took his own out again, and wrote: 'Wait. Are you in class B235?'
The kid looked back, scanning the room, Eacker tried to look away, not trying to make it seem like he was writing.
'Yeh...... in Kings Highschool?' Eacker's face turned bright red. 'You-You're in my school.... right now. ' he crossed his legs wanting to leave. He never knew he was talking to a..... boy. He raised and asked if he could go to the restroom.
"Be back in 10 minutes Eacker." He nodded and headed out of the room. He ran fast into the bathroom, almost knocking a kid over. He went into a stall, taking his feet off the the ground.
A burning sensation of tears filled his eyes, temples and brain thriving with confused thoughts and spiny pain as the tears fell.
He heard a door open, looking up he saw him. Eacker bit his lip looking up at the kid.
He wanted to kick the mess out that kid. Punch him, strangle the living daylight in him so he could live in the darkness before him.
"What do you want? " The kid's eyes glistened with wet tears, walking into the stall door.
"Did I do something?" The kid's voice was shaky, soft and comforting. Eacker sniffled standing up to the face of the other small male. ".....I-I. " George put his hands on his face, sobbing. He felt warm arms wrap around his waist, and whispering of softening words.
"Shh.... I'm very sorry...." The voice said, rubbing his chest and back.
"Why?"

Phillip's point of view

Phillip took our his pen, crossing his legs, moving his curly hair out of his eyes, looking up at the teacher.
A few minutes later, a writing appeared on his arm. 'I'm in this boring ass class called Social Studies agghh'
Phillip chuckled and wrote back.
Once he did, an question appeared. 'Wait. Are you in class B235?'
Holy Shit.
He's probably in the class room.
Phillip turned back, look in around to scan the room, looking for clues. His eyes fell in a taller male, he recognized. Was his name George Eacker? Is he the one always at lunch detention with the coach? Phillip knew all about George Eacker... but is he really his soulmate? Is Eacker even.... gay?
Phillip looked at Eacker raise his hand to excuse himself, his face red and flustered. Phillip started to bite on his nails in fear and guilt. After a few minutes, Phillip excuse himself. "Hmph, you better be back in class, this isn't like you to leave" she rolled her eyes, went back to teaching. Phillip bit his lip, embarrassed a bit. He ran out of the classroom, but a kid tripped him on the way out. Falling to the ground, hearing the children laugh behind him, coughing in the act. Phillip felt like crying, but he shook it off and went to the boys bathroom, looking for George.
He heard the snuggling and crying of Eacker and opened the stall door. George looked at Phillip, which made Phillip feel a bit guilty inside. His eyes began to get hazy, and stutter. "Did I do something?" George stood up as Phillip wrapped his arms around him. He heard the taller male struggle to get his words out, and Phillip held him, telling him sweet words.