Chapter 2

Perries pov

I was with my girls Jesy, Jade, and Leigh Anne, we were sight seeing in New York City because we were here for a few concerts. We're just going back to the hotel to freshen up before dinner with the boys, yes 1D. I can't wait to see Zayn after all day not being with him... ok so what if I'm totally whipped.

We get back to the hotel and go to our rooms, we have to dress fancy cause we're going somewhere expensive.

I get a text and I look down and see that Zayn texted me! or his contact name "My Bæ 😘❤️😍"

I look down at my phone and he says that Louis, Liam and Harry's girlfriends will be there I feel like I'm going to be sick. They hate me, literally hate! I have no idea why but they always gang up on me, luckily I have Jesy last month she almost beat Eleanor to the ground... Oh how I love Jessie.

I look through my bags and find a dress that I just bought 2 days ago with Zayn he said I look Amazayn in it. hah get it? amaZAYN... cause of his name... ok.

Anyway it's strapless, black and in the light it kind of shimmers blue, it has a lace back and fits tightly around me but not tight enough that I look like a slut. It hugs my curves and looks amazing with my hair. I paired it with some normal black pumps. And for an accessory

I get my makeup bag out of my suitcase and go to the bathroom, I add on winged eyeliner, mascara, some blush and some purple/pink ish lip stick that looks really we'll with my dress. Jesy texts in the group chat:

Jesy: hey girls are you ready to meet up in the hall?

Me: yup!

Jade: Yay food!

Leigh Anne: ready in 3 2 1

We all walked out in awe. the girls look so strikingly gorgeous.

Jesy had a plain strapless black dress that complemented her body that was flowy at the bottom and she paired it with sparkly silver heels, she had basically the same makeup as me except she had striking red lipstick on and silver hoops hanging from her ears.

Jade had a hot pink tank top a sleeved dress that was tight until her hips that flows out, it's paired with bright read pumps and a heart necklace and red eyeshadow with pink lip gloss.

Leigh Anne decided to go with something that made her dark skin and eyes pop, she choose a lime green noodle sleeved tight dress with sparkly silver pumps with an open toe then chose diamond studs and a diamond necklace.

Then we all gawk a each other and leave.