Chapter 21: Jayden has abs?!!

2 weeks after chaos..........

Roxy's POV
We got a message from our University. Finally that chaos is over and we got it out of our mind for now. The message is right here.

Principal
Miss Roxy?      

Roxy
Yes Sir?

Principal
We give you blackpink and bts a one week break from the chaos to forget about it. We reserved a resort just for you. We will send you the address immediately to you.

Roxy
Really sir??! Thank you thank you so much
It really means to us. Thank you for you concern.

Principal
No problem. Now hurry and pack
You will be there just for 3 days.
Now I will say it to your other members.
By the way, BTS is going to pick you up
With their Van ;)

      Roxy
Thanks sir!

Thats what our principal said. We Just finished packing. And we are just waiting for the boys to pick us up. I heard that resort was so famous but now its only us there because we reserve in private.

Well let's wait!

Jake's POV
We just finished packing. We are going to pick up the girls. Oh I miss my sister already.

We are just waiting for Salve because he's driving the Van. Jimin is checking everything for this break in the resort.

Well we are all here to the girls house!

Victoria's POV
How long do we have to wait for the boys...

I'm so EXCITED! Where are they! Can't they go Faster??! Aish! I'm not patient at all!

"Beep beep!" We heard the car FINALLY!!!!

OK now let me tell our position in the van.

At the back Jaymie and Jayden are beside each other and beside them there's Roxy and Jack. At the front its Salve and Alexa beside each other and there's Mark just looking at the window. At the second row there's me And Vince beside each other then beside us there's Jake and Joshua.

The sweetness is here!

"ow! Sakit!" Said Jake and Joshua

"Sorry for those two. But really I think there's ants here" mark said smirking

"Yeah right" we said

We all laughed continued going to the resort.

Alexa's POV
Finally..

After a long trip we finally arrived at the resort. We came in and check in.

"Hi miss we are BTS and BlackPink from Divine University" we said

"Oh we already organized everything your roommates, swimsuits, bedrooms, food and etc." The receptionist said

"Wait who's roommates are we?" I asked

"Oh! Alexa and Salve, Jaymie and Jayden, Roxy and Jack, Jake, Mark and Joshua, and lastly Victoria and Vince. Thats your roommates" Receptionist said

"Ok! Your rooms are already!" Receptionist said

"Thanks!" We all said and went our own directions or our own rooms.

I can't believe this coincidence. Is there two beds? I hope!

When we went in THERES ONLY 1 BED!!

Our eyes widened and shook are into "it doesn't matter"

This going to be the best day ever!

"I'm going to get change!" I said

"Oh OK! I'm gonna change here so when you come out I'm already finished." He said

We both nodded and changed. Oh my gosh this going to be the greatest day of my life!

Jaymie's POV
I just got change and when I came out....

I saw a sitting Jayden with abs?! Is this heaven!!?

I blushed. And then he looked at me.

"What's the matter?" He said smirking

He walks towards me and pecks my lips. I blushed so hard. I kissed him as an tease it was so long. I touched his abs accidentally. 0///0

After that kiss we went downstairs where we will be meeting and they all are standing waiting for us.
Well its a day of fun ;)

Authors POV
Today has been a fun day for them. They forgot all their problems it chaos thats been happening.

Jaymie found out Jayden has abs and all. And the kiss they had for that long? Sleeping together in the same bed.....

They think this is heaven.... 0_0 WHAT IF IT IS?!! ;)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! (SALAMAT!) THANK YOU FOR READING! BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT! AGAIN HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!! BYE!