Matt x Shiro

Matt x Shiro
Bully x Crush AU!

Matt's P.O.V

I glanced both ways in the corridor, making sure that no bullies were in sight. I let out a sigh of relief before darting to my locker, trying to grab out my books as quickly as possible.

"Well, well. Look who I found." A familiar voice growled from behind me. Shit. I turned around just in time to be pushed up against my locker. By now I was used to getting hit, so I would just relax. Well, relax as much as I could while getting repeatedly hit. I wasn't used to this though.

I felt a tingling sensation run down my spine as he pressed his lips to mine. I had a slight urge to deepen the kiss, but I was frozen in place. He pulled away and put his head close to my ear.

"Meet me in Science 6 after school today. I'll explain everything then." He then walked leaving me very, very confused.

I raised my hands to my face, brushing my slightly swollen lips. I was questioning why he had kissed me, expecting him to explain everything after school.

-=+timeskip bought to you by a frog on a unicycle+=-

I was standing out the front of the science room, scared of what I would find inside. I took a step forward and tried to grab the door handle, before a short girl with mousy brown hair and wide rimmed glasses barrelled into me.

"Oh sor- OH MY GOD MATT NO. YOU CANT BE THE PERSON THAT SHIRO WANTED TO MEET. YOU'RE TOO INNOCENT!!" She screeched. She suddenly gasped as someone's arms went around her waist.

"Sorry Matt. I'll handle her for you." I heard a strong British accent from slightly above me. I nodded to the silver haired girl whom was holding my little sister above the ground, before opening the door and slowly stepping in.

The most abnormally cute sight was in front of me as I walked in. Shiro was leaning over a computer, his fringe hanging over a pair of black rimmed glasses.

I shut the door behind me. Shiro whipped his head around and tore the glasses off the bridge of his nose. I giggled a little as he glared at me.

"You saw nothing, Matthew Holt." The way he growled my name sent shivers down my spine.

"You look nice with glasses on." I announced. His eyes widened before he furrowed his brows.

"Why are you complimenting me? I've literally made your life hell for the past two years." I smiled a little at that.

"Don't give yourself that much credit, plus, I believe everyone," he took a step towards me

"Deserves a," he placed his hands on my hips.

"Second chance." I whispered out before his lips connected with mine. I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I leaned into the kiss.

He slid his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I allowed immediately. Our tongues were locked in a battle for dominance, which Shiro had won as soon as he kissed me.

After about a minute the kiss ended. I gazed into his deep brown eyes, marvelling at the swirls of hazel and ebony. He snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against him.

"I love you Matt." He mumbled. I leant against his chest, taking in the strong smell of cologne.

"I love you too Shiro." I muttered back.

I watched the way his eyelashes created cascading shadows on his cheeks as he closed his eyes, a small blissful sigh exiting his lips.

I stood up on my toes, pressing my lips lightly against his.

And to my despair, the door slowly creaked open.

Yeeeeeeaaaaa, this is pretty shitty on its own, sooooo yaaaaay second part to make this seem longer! Plus I'll probs forget if I do it elsewhere.
K
Cya at the end.

.

.

.

Shiro's P.O.V.

I slowly pressed my lips against Matts as I heard the door creak open. We both whipped our heads around, seeing two familiar rivals standing hand-in-hand.

"Lance, Keith?" Matt questioned. They quickly sidestepped apart, letting go of each other's hand.

"Uhhhh hey guys. Heh, fancy seeing you here." Lance averted his eyes, rubbing the back of his neck. Keith didn't look uncomfortable anymore, instead he looked curious.

"Are you two a couple?" He questioned. I felt a bit of blood rush to my cheeks.

"I guess so." I stated. Matt nodded approvingly, before looking up at me with the most adorable smile in the world.

"Sooooo. Are you two a couple?" I asked. Keith's face went bright red, even more so when Lance grabbed his hand.

"Yup." Lance answered, pulling Keith in so his arm was around Keith's waist.

"I'm guessing you two came in here for a quick... session." Matt said, gesturing to Lances lower half. Which was a bit.. happy.

Both of their faces flushed red, their eyes averted anywhere but each other and us.

"We were just about to leave anyway, see ya tomorrow." I said quickly, before pulling Matt out of the room.

Our hands were interlocked as we almost skipped out of the school.

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaa this shit was horrible. Idk y I'm posting this, but hey, I'm bored as fuck. Cya soon, btw hint for next chappie;

J_ _ _ _ _  R_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

+
Random word until I update: Sauerkraut. Comment what it means plz

Lol bye

~Meezy🖤