Chapterr

'SAGE!' I hear someone scream and I open my eyes, groaning from being woken up.
'What!' I shout back and suddenly Mia appears in my room.
'How did you get in?' I ask, and she comes and lays next to me.
'Your mum let me in. So ya wanna do something?' She asks, and I think.
'Nah' I say, and she raises an eyebrow.
'Sage you haven't left the house in about a month. Come on josh and Ida want to go to town' Mia pressures and I give in. Pulling me out of bed, I trail to the bathroom and take a quick shower, before doing my makeup. I dress in a black cropped jumper and some boyfriend jeans, and just slip on my vans.
'You look cute, your hair is still peachy!' Mia gushes and I give a small smile.
'Well it was Permanent' I reply and her eyes widen.
'Permanent!!' She nearly yells and I shush her, before grabbing my stuff and then we leave the house. Walking down the road, we catch the bus to town, and see Ida and josh waiting outside of Starbucks.
'Hey boo' josh says, and they both hug me, their actions gentle.
'What did you want to do? We can go to top shop?' Ida suggests and I open my wallet.
'I have a fiver' I reply and josh shrugs.
'We'll pay' he announces and they nod. Looking at the three, all with determined smiles on their faces.
'I know why your acting so nice. If I wasn't so upset, you would have just laughed in my face' I say, and laugh lightly. They shake their heads, but I saw a flash of guilt in their eyes.

After getting some food, and taking pictures of each other in front of some nice walls, we trail into a cafe and just chill there for the rest of the day. Feeling my phone vibrate, I see a message notification on Instagram.
@graysondolan: sage??

'Oh hell no' Mia says, looking over my shoulder. I swallow the lump in my throat and just ignore the message.
Mia and Ida decide to come back to my house, so we got some stuff from their houses so they could stay over.
'Why can't I come?' Josh asks, and Mia pushes him away.
'Cause we don't like you' she laughs and I smile.
'He can stay, it's cool' I reply and josh lifts me up.
'YAS! Thanks bitch' he yells and we all laugh, before making it back to our village. Despite being from Newcastle, we actually lived in the countryside. The sky was slightly foggy, so we decide to go to the massive field with a tire swing on a big fat oak tree.
'Push me mia' josh shouts and Ida pushes him off. All you could really hear was cows mooing and sheep making their mating calls. I absolutely loved living in the country, being so far away from city life was just perfect to me.

'Pass the Doritos' Mia demands, and Ida throws her the bag, her eyes still glued to the ru Paul on Netflix.
'I can't believe Alaska didn't win' Ida complains and I roll my eyes.
'Come on jinx was amazing!' I reply and she throws a gummy bear at me.
'I still think detox was hot as fuck' josh pipes up and I nod slightly, agreeing with him.
'Shut the fuck up and watch' Mia shushes us all, and we continue to watch Netflix until we all fell asleep.

Waking up in the middle of the night, my hand reaches over and grabs my phone, and go onto Instagram. Seeing the number of my messages had built up, I had finally gathered the courage to go onto them. Clicking on his name, I slowly read through the ten messages he had sent me.

G- sage please
G- I won't stop
G- I miss you
G- please talk to me
(Etc)
S- what
G- oh you replied!
S- yeah so ... what
G- I'm sorry
S- I'm sure you are, the amount of comments building up about how much of a cock you are is probs ruining your street cred
G- no that's not it. You didn't let me explain
S- I gave you plenty of time to explain, I begged you to explain, tell me she was just stirring shit up. But you didn't even fight for our relationship, just told me you were sorry.
G- because I knew I made too big of a mistake to even try and fix it.
S- so you did cheat?
G- well no. Not really
S- not really? You either did or didn't
G- it's a long story.
S- urgh. Yeah a story to long for me to even bother to listen too. Goodbye Grayson
G- no sage please
S- sorry.
G- please sage don't go
S- why? You ruined this
G- I know god I know, but I miss you So much.
S- and I miss you too. But come on Grayson, you can have anyone you want, yet your messaging me at two in the morning
S- I'm tired. Goodbye

Locking my phone again, I let in a shaky breath and silently cry to myself, begging that none of my friends would wake up.