Fourtris fanfic

Tobias pov
I stare at her. Why does this always happen to her? Why did sacrifice herself? But I already know the answer: because she is selfless, she couldn't see her brother die no matter what he did to her. She didn't see herself as selfless but I did, I saw it in her every act of bravery. It's been 3 months since David shot her and she is still in a coma. They were going to pull the plug on live support tomorrow and I don't know what to do anymore. I just hope she will wake up by tomorrow. I pray that she will wake up by tomorrow. And I'm just standing over her still body crying. Then I see her eyes open and continue crying but not because I'm sad but because I'm overwhelmed with happiness that she is alive.

Tris pov
When I dream I dream of nothing. I lay in a sea of darkness until one day I hear Tobias's voice and I yearn to see him. Then it just happened, I opened my eyes just as I hoped to. My vision is blurry at first but then I see him. My love, my other half standing there crying, I see Tobias. I wonder why he is crying then I look around the hospital room and remember all that has happened to me. He hugs me and continues crying. "You almost died Tris. I love you so much. Never do that to me again!" I nod my head agreeing to this then he tells me to go back to sleep so I do.
OooooooooooOooooooOooooooOoooo
What do you guys thinks? any suggestions put it in the comments. ☺️ hope you liked it bye