Chapter 2

Tre's POV
I looked at myself in the mirror, I heard Billie open the fridge and Mike too. Billie better not be stealing my cookies. I grabbed my clothes and put them on, they smelled like beer and weed. I shrugged, whatever it's not like I was going anywhere. I put on my clothes and opened the door. I looked at Billie as he crawled on his knees waving his hands up in the air. "DADDYS MAD AT ME" he cried as her stumbled away. I watched Mike as her followed him laughing "Billie your a grown-ass man deal with it".
Billies POV
I continued to run on my knees, the bookmobile was pretty small so I really had nowhere to go. Mike eventually caught up to me, and looked at me. I got up and started laughing, "man you were slower than Tre when he's drunk" Mike said smirking. I walked back to where Tre was and sat down. Tre laughed "So when I'm on acid I just lay down, Mike
stares at a wall and Billie starts running". That was random I thought looking at Tre.

Tre's POV  I laughed, as Billie raised an eyebrow at me and asked "dude you still high"

Tre's POV
I laughed, as Billie raised an eyebrow at me and asked "dude you still high". "Nope" I said staring at my open box of cookies. "BILLIE WHAT THE FUCK THOSE WERE MINE" I shouted glaring at Billie, he shrugged "oh well".
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hellllo! Sorry for the short chapter! I wrote this while driving to my friends house! Anyways I hope you enjoy my fanfic! I had no topic to write about so I just wrote how I think their lives would be! No trillie or Millie ok?!?!