A hiden storry

Hi i'm Margareth 17 and I have a normal childhood. Yhe. Growing up in the city with my dad and step mom. Yup step mom but she is the best mom ever. Like if I got in trouble in school because of people bulling me for my height and punch them in their faces she will go to my school and fix what I did. And afterwards we will get ice cream. But one day same day as usual I'm in school and eating when this big bully suddenly punch my friend Marco, Marco is gay and he gets bulled because of that so I punch the big jerk then I blacked out.

The next thing I know I was on my bed waking up in the sound of talking voices. So I got up and proceed in the living room as I walk the hall way I heard a tiny voice saying. "I told you people that Margareth should live in kalasag and no one listed!" And dad replied "I know Gretel but I thought that if she was on mid land she will be normal." So I peek at the room and saw this gorgeous little girl. She is wearing this royal black dress that the color is like staring at the abyss. and has jewelry that shines so bright. As i sate at her i felt like i'm looking at the night stars . then i heard a crash at the kitchen i saw my step mom in anger and she shouted "you will never take Margareth to your world. she may have your blood in her but she is my daughter." and the mysteriousness girl answer "shut up mid worldlier you are below im taking her to my world and that is final. We talk about this when her power emerge i will take her to kalasag to take my throne as the daemon witch of the abyss.

i want to go to them and ask every thing. what are thy talking about what are thy saying im confuse i want to do all i want to say..... then as ia want to walk in a flame a dark flame appeared and it spoke to me come its in front of my room calling my name like a familiar voice. then it enter my room so i follow it then the flame took a shape. a guy with white hair blood red eyes in a black tuxedo with a red tie and spoke so smooth and it smile and say princess your kingdom is waiting  for you. while he spoke a smoke come out his moth and he laugh. like what the fuck hahaha your no princess tuck his sleeves and say your no princess yet. then i ask him what the fuck are you saying and doing in my room. he reply princess im your servant i have been watching you all this time. he smile and another smoke come of his mouth. i ask him what are you. im a demon, princess. who the hell are you. he reply name me and and im yours forever. noo dont name him this green goblin jumps him and try to stab him but he just faze thru him and its marco but why is he green? name him and he will grew power. the demon smile im not hear to hurt you princess i am hear to serve you. then he smile and smoke came out of his mouth. goblin whats your name. i will not give my name to a demon. then he vanish and reappear in my back princess will you call of your goblin before i send him  to the nether world. he inter up your summon. then i heard stop. the demon look at the voice and say queen the witch of the abyss. what are you doing demon? the princes summon me. the lady smile she can summon a demon like you whats your name demon? i dont have one queen. i shal name you... dont i dont want a name from you no disrespect queen. i want the princes to name me. the lady reply you bastard im a queen you will have the most power if i name you i shall end your life wear  you stand. i yell stop your name is over the demon smile and a wings came out of his back a white one. the lady smiles and say a fallen angel? no a grand demon hahaha why dont you want my power demon. i have a name my name is over i did not want your name queen because you are powerfull and at the peak of your power name me and my power willn not grow but when my princess name me my power will be infinity. 
T

he lilt girl ask over so be it you are now the guardian of her Over the arch demon. Duke of midrelm then over smile took marco by the hed and disappear and at my door dad and my step mom is looking at me as i look at the miror i saw my self with no white on my eyes and i black out