Intro

WHOOO WEEE *screams* I'm ready for some fanficin •w•
----------------------------------------------
    Y/N woke up and stretched as she looked out the window. "New school...this should be interesting.."           y/n said as she yawned and sat up. Y/N sighed and grabbed her phone and headphones and put on y/f/s (your fave song)
    Y/N smiled and slipped her headphones on. She got up and looked at the clock. "6:30..perfect time to get ready." Y/n said and walked over to the bathroom and brushed her hair while humming to the song.
    Y/N grabbed her uniform and put it on and snatched her backpack and ran down the stairs to the door. "Bye Dad!!" Y/N called out as she ran out the door with a lollipop in her mouth.
     She ran and got to the gate of the school. "Crap!! I'm late! The gates are closed!!" Y/n sighed. She felt someone watching her, she turned around to see a boy with dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes right behind her. "Ah!!"    Y/n shouted, after being started by the boy behind her. "Hi! No mean to scare ya!~" he said in a smug tone. "I'm Ben!" He said as he took your hand and smiled.
   "N-nice to meet you, Ben" you said, still a little shocked. "I'm Y/N" You said. Ben started smile wider and wider. "Y/N....what a pretty name." He said and smiled. You blushed a little and smiled. "Thank you, i like your name too." You said as you turned to the gate.
   "oh, I can help you with that" Ben said as he smiled widely at you. "I'll just need something from you first...."
----------------------------------------------
WHOOO WEEEE, A CLIFF HANGER *slaps my knee* •w• I'll continue this in a bit. I'm too lazy to do it rn XD