Chapter 17: They were onxys not purple

".....m...mm.....natsu....I'm cold..."

dark wings shivered with the cold night that swept into the bedroom....

Just where did this cold breeze come from anyways...

"Natsuuuu....I'm cold...please c-could y-you come closer...."

The fallen beauty blushed as she awaited to be held in muscular arms....but his warmth never came...

All she felt was the coldness of the room....almost like it was an empty room...

"Natsu..."

the blonde spoke as she rolled over only to find the area where he normally lies next to her to be completely empty...

Lucy jumped up in suprise as she scanned the room to find any sign of him leaving...

but the door was shut...and the bathroom doors wide open....

His clothes were still in place and his shoes lied messily near the wardrobe...

But then her big brown eyes immediately wandered to the window near the balcony....

The window that was wide open....

The window that let the dark breezes come in and send chills down her spine....

But that wasn't what upset her...it wasn't the breeze...but it was her beloved demon that had ran off to god knows where...in the middle of the night to see God knows who....

Just what was he up to....and why didn't he tell her....

Could it be that the man that she thought that loved her lied to her and snuck out to see another women while she slept alone...

'No this can't be happening....Natsu.....'

-------------------------------------------(((with natsu)))-----------------------------------

"So it was You..."

He growled viciously at the women who begged for air as natsu's hands tightened around the whitettes small neck.

"Why were you still in the castle!?"

He yelled as trickles of blood dripped from her mouth as she just smiled insanely at him.

"It doesn't-- c-concern a-ack y-you..."

Natsu glared down on her as his tail raised and struck right through the demons stomach.

Her eyes were wide once again...

But she smiled brightly at him....

And she looked as if there was no pain...

Taken back natsu quickly let go of her as she broke into laughter while still clutching on a handful of roses that were leaking with her blood....