Prologue

From the start I thought everything was perfect.... almost

We were a happy family just me and my parents

Everyday was different from yesterday, but what happens next was a surprise to me

When I got home from school, I was expecting that dad will be at the living room with his camera and mom will be at the kitchen baking cupcakes like she used to....

But instead there was a boy sitting at the living room and next to him was my mom crying....

Dad?

Where is he?

Shouldn't he supposed to take care of mom?

Why does my mom crying?

And who's that boy?

I ask myself this questions but suddenly I found myself crying and calling my dad's name....

I waited for him to come back each day.......

One night, I heard mom talking to the phone and she said that dad is.....

Dead....

And she's blaming that boy that it turns out to be my brother.....

But I never seen him before, how come that he's my brother?

Weeks pass, I cant even talk to my mom like I used to. She's always in her room drinking....

My brother and I were close, we always play and sometimes he'll sleep in my room because he's scared of mom. When mom is gone for a while my brother and I will sneak out and play outside with my friend Ivan.

I just don't understand why mom is like that.....

When mom went out of her room and saw my brother, she was so mad and she keep yelling and hurting him. I tried to stop her but she pushed me away that, I fall in the stairs....

The last thing I saw was my brother crying, I want to comfort him and tell him I'm ok but....

I cant move, my head hurts and that moment I saw.....

Dad?

Please help me.........