Untitled Part 1

You are sitting inthe balcony of your house with a view over the beach

 You are sitting inthe balcony of your house with a view over the beach. You can hear the sound ofthe crashing waves watering the sand, the smell the salty air that fills yournose. Reclining on your chair, you lay there in the eternal silence of peace, eyesclosed. You capture the magic of the moment as you enjoy everything surroundingyou, everything except the hot sunlight burning your skin. Your throat becomesas dry as sand, and thirst starts suffocating you. By the moment you sit back,you see from the corner of your eyes the glass bottle of water inside yourroom. The sunlight found the glassy blue colored shape of the bottle, and itreflected back a sea-like light that danced inside your room. You slide theglassy door and enter your room to stare at the flickering blue light from theglass bottle. It is a beautiful Italian Glass Bottle with an attractive shape.It is tall and the vivid blue color gives it the feeling as though it was foundin the heart of the sea. When you grab the bottle, the icy cold glass refreshesyour mind. It's a very self-sufficient glass bottle that preserves water in itsmost refreshing state. When you pour the icy water on a glass, you notice thebeautiful design at the core of the glass bottle.  

Contact:

1 E Liberty st STE 600,

Reno, Nevada 89501

Phone: 775.990.1701

Phone: 12148146139

Fax: 1.888.333.7991

Email: admin@elevatedglass.com

http://www.elevatedglass.com