👀PLEASE READ👀

Welcome to the please read section.

So I want you to read my books and comment on them, right? 

I'll read each and everyone of those comments, if I see ones that I like...  ones that touch me, ones that really shows you are reading my book.

You know what I'd do? track you down and show your work some love.

All of you deserves to get comments that shows you that people are really reading your books. Whether that be a detail comment on why this metaphor was popping, or interactions with your characters.

Cry when they cry, laugh when they laugh...get angry when they do, all that jaaaz.

Now see, I'm that kind of reader. I would give yo ass all that,  well it depends on the feel of the story...and which of my personalities are out. DID aka MPD.

But if your heart and soul is in that story, inside those descriptions... I will worship the lines that touch my heart.

I'll spend time on yo ish. Believe me am all about that.

So what I'm saying is, it's not just about you getting a cover.

It's also about you giving me, meaningful comments... and getting all you've ever wanted in your comment section.

I give everyone a chance, I'm not too picky with what I read.

It doesn't matter if you think your book sucks, every best selling authors book sucked...before it got on the shelves.

A good book is never written, but darling... a bomb ass book is a book that had been rewritten.

A quote I got from the internet.

It's not quoted, because it isn't word for word.

As I was NOT saying, I don't care how crappy you think your books are...if I like your comment, I will interact with your characters and remain a permanent reader because... I believe in you.

And maybe I can be the one to let you open up more to reveal all that you are capable of.

That's it.

Thank you, please do smile... always, even if the devil doesn't like it.

💙