All Our Lives

The video above is a little inspiration for us girls!

After talking to Hazel and Melody, I left them to interrogate poor Keeley and Preston. After trying, and failing at finding the principal's office, I ask the first person I see. "Hey! I'm Izzy! I'm new and I was wondering if you could help me find the principal's office!" I try and ask politely. He turns around and smiles. "Sure Izzy! Follow me! Oh, and I'm Landon!" He gleams. Again, politely, I respond with a simple, "Thank you, Landon!" He walks me there and says his goodbyes, heading off to class. I knock on the door to the office and enter! The lady at the desk looks up and smiles. " Hi! I'm new here! Izz... Issabelle Kyler. I was wondering if you had my schedule?" I asked. All she did was look down, hit a few buttons, and grab a paper out of the machine to her right. It made a screechy noise as she grabbed the paper out and we both flinched. "Here you go sweetie! Have a safe and fun day!" She beams, handing me my schedule. Right as I'm about to thank her the phone rings. I mouth a thank you and leave. My schedule is kinda nice. The classes aren't too bad!

Homeroom/ First Period: Pre- Calc
Second Period: Social Studies
Third Period: French
Fourth Period: Study Hall
Fifth Period: Lunch Break
Sixth Period: Physical Education
Seventh Period: Language Arts.!

Nice! We get out at 3:15 so the classes aren't too long! I walk towards Pre- Calc and almost get lost, until I see Melody waiting for me. "Hey girl is exactly rè! Figured I you might get lost! I'm Where are you headed?" She asks as I grow near to her. "Well, I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend! But I guess right now I'm on my way to Pre- Calc..." I say laughing at the end. She smiles and turns around, beckoning for me to follow. After a while, she points to a room. I walk through the door and all heads turn in my direction. I put dmy this hand up and wiggle my fingers as a shy wave, then rush to a seat.

  I see Landon in the secondary row so I walk therfyere. Nobody sits next to him, which means I can. I plop down and open my bag. Most people are still staring at me. The seats are kinda close so Landon whispers to me. "Hey Izzy!" I smile, and whisper back. "Hey Landon! Why is everyone staring at me?" He laughs. A few heads turn towards him. "Jealousy and people think you're cute." I blush and look down. "Well. Crap. I hate being noticed!" I whisper. "Well wait until the teacher gets here she'll make me introduce yourself..." Landon trails off at the end. I text Preston.

Izzzzzzy🥀 PRESTON!!! HELP! When introducing myself do I say Kyler or Arsement?!?

Plebston🌵 You can say either! I'd go with Arsement if I were you though! 🌵

Izzzzzzy🥀 That's what I'll do! Thanks Plebson! 🌵🌵🌵

  I look up and Landon has a piece of paper on my desk with his phone number. As I'm entering his number into my contacts, I hear him whisper. "Hey, we can text in class if you want. Mrs. Joyce let's us use our phones! But no talking..." He laughs at the end, again trailing off. After a little talking the teacher walks in. She sits at her desk and politely smiles at me, saying, "Issabelle, please come to the front and introduce yourself!" When I get up there, I whisper to her to call me Izzy. FThen I start talking. I'll reveal a lot. "Hey guys! I'm Izzy Arsement!" Landon's eyes widen. "My birth name was Issabelle Bellevue, but my parents hated me. They only wanted one child, my brother, Cole. I've never meet him, because when I turned 3 they took me here! I got my last name changed to Kyler and have never went by anything but Izzy since. I was adopted yesterd-" Preston and Keeley run into the classroom, over to me, yelling "ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!" I grumble. I talk over them continuing. "As I was saying I was adopted yesterday by their parents!" I point to Preston and Keeley at the end. They immediately leave. "Ookay?" I scrunch up my face in confusion. The teacher lets me sit and tells me of the phones allowed rule. Once she starts teaching I text Landon, while still listening of course. I see he'd already texted me.

Landino❄️ Hey Cous!

Izzzzzzy🥀 Huh? Hey Landino!

Landino❄️ Preston is my cousin!!! So you are toooooo!

Izzzzzzy🥀 AWESOME!!! Do you have a YouTube too?

Landino❄️ Yeah! LandonMC

Izzzzzy🥀 IzzzyGamez Hun.

We both look up each other's YouTube. Ha! I have more subs than Landon! I sub to him, turn my volume down and comment on his latest video.

  "Why is my friend such a Pleb?"

I already see replies popping up. Most are "FRIEND? HAHAA!" Or "Hahaha! WAIT... FRIEND?!?"

Izzzzzzy🥀 I text him. Look at your latest video...

Landino❄️ REALLY MAN?!? I'm not a Plebeian!

I see that he replied the same on my comment.

Izzzzzzy🥀 That's a lie. Let's focus on our Pre- Calc crap.

  The thing is, I've already taken Calc and Pre- Calc. I know this. I play MCPE on my phone until class ends. Landon and I walk to our next class. I introduce myself the same every class. The day went by, and I walked home with Preston. "Hey, so Landon is our cousin?" I ask. "Yeah! I'm sorry we brought you into a family with him." Preston replied laughing. Behind us we heard Landon yell "I HEARD THAT PRESTON!" I laughed. "Oh Landon is coming over to record tod-" Preston started but I cut him off. "Good. Also, you're helping me set up my recording junk." I say, pulling out my phone. I switch to my YT Twitter and tweet.

"Who wants to see a video with @LandonMC and @TBNRFrags? LIKE UP THIS TWEET IF YA DO! HIM Girls Vid tonight for ya!"

AND... LIKE THE VIDEO TIME!!!

That's all I got for ya babes! BEAUTIFUL RIGHT? Just like me! Okay, this is Izzy's skin on MC! Don't judge, I made in in like, 5 minutes. It was SUPER rushed!

 It was SUPER rushed!