chapter 16: Recuse/ armin cross dressing !

Eren's POV:
Hange helped me leave the hospital and now were at my place, to rest and think of a plan to recuse Levi. "Anyways here Eren I got you this suit." She tosses me a black suit with a black blindfold mask. "Um Hange this makes me look like an assassin slash ninja..."

"SO! put it on!"
"fine." I sigh deeply and go to the bathroom taking my time to change. "Hmm now then...Eren hurry up I want to see ya!!!" Hange screams from the living room excitedly.

"Coming." I walk out and stand right in frond of her as she then started to fangirl. "Eeekkk sexy! Cute! Handsome!!!!" I shiver feeling very awkward. "U-um okay?"

"Now then we need one more person to be there...someone who can stay in the car and watch in the security cameras Eren do you have anyone trust worthy?"

"Hmm..." thinking hard I start to imagine Armin and Mikasa. Nah Mikasa is or if she even knew I'm with a criminal she would kill me her self. "Armin he's a great friend, and is very smart let's have him!"

"KK cutie call him telling him to be here under 30 minutes asp."

"Okay." Grabbing my phone I message Armin to come over as I suddenly get a quick reply from him saying. "OMG! Eren yes I'll be there !"

A few minutes later Armin is here.

"Eren your fine!" He hugs me tightly as I hug back. "Yeah, but right now I need your help please."
He nods and we both side down in front of Hange. "this boy ah yes yes good he can be a good decoy hehe." She laughs looking at him in a weird way making both Armin and me shiver.

"Darling come here." She says as she pulls Armin to here. "E-Eren I'm scared she's scary!" She tapes is mouth as I then feeling bad. "Ah it's okay Armin...h-hehe."

She grins."time to dress up! Pretty boy!!" Seeing her grab a big with women clothing. "Haha! This one." She pulls out a beautiful pink tanktop with a mini shirt and starts to put it on armin. "MHHHMM!!" He squirms around not wanting to.

"Come on blonde!" Shaking him around. "There!" Removing the tape she then starts to brush his hair and put makeup on him. "What do you think Eren." I look at him and blush amazing...damn ! He's so cute for a girl!!! "Amazing ! Armin your so cute!"

He blushes looking down. "N-Nu!" Both me and Hange laugh a bit. "Now then Armin will tell you everything in the car so let's go."

"I'm only going along with this cause Eren asked me to!" I hold his hand helping him walk in heels to the car.
"Wow a Lamborghini Murcielago SV !!!" Armin screams running to the car trying to hug the huge thing. "I see you know your stuff Armin." Hanged says as I stare at both of them talk back and forth. Wow...Hange is so rich! "Eren stop staring and get in." Blinking I stop day dreaming and get in front beside Hange and Armin at the back.
Levi were coming for you !!!