Order 66: Rex's story

Chapter I: Awakening

     Rex opened his eyes and groaned as he tried to get up. He looked down at his legs which were bare and peppered with shrapnel. All he remembered was an explosion and Kix looking down at him. He looked around the room and realized he was at a med station.

He saw an officer and waved for him to come here although it was very painful. "Your leg took quite a beating," he said,"We are going into surgery in a few, you need a painkiller?" Rex nodded. The officer injected him with a painkiller. Rex winced. "Why are they called painkillers if they are so painful when they are injected?" he thought.

    He heard the door open and a couple of medical droids came in. "Time for surgery" the officer said as he injected him with a sedative.

When Rex finally came round he felt the coldness of bacta. "They had to put me in kriffing(fuck) bacta" he thought. He saw the officer standing outside the bacta tank talking to what looked like General Skywalker. The general must have sensed that Rex was awake and turned to look at him. He said"Rex, they said that you would be out for a few weeks. I have put Appo in charge, I trust him." Rex nodded slightly swishing through the bacta. When Anakin left, Rex fell back asleep.

    Rex awoke when he was being hauled out of the bacta tank. He was moves to the cleaning area where he was scrubbed. He clothed and moved back to the infirmery. He turned on the holonews and here was the top story: Jedi betray Senate.

    "What!" Rex exclaimed.

Rex tried to sit up but groaned in pain. He was then forced to lay back down. "Kriff... Kriff, Kriff, Kriff" Rex slammed his fist on the bedside table.

A/N-Hello there, I am sad to tell you, that I will not be continuing this story until further notice. With star wars rebels bring captain Rex in, this story will no longer be credible or accurate. I'm thankful to those who have supported me while creating this story but I will be launching another story soon. It will be called code geass: continued story and it will take place after the end of r2 in code geass. Thanks again for the support!