Challenge

Chandler
I walked into the record store. It's the only place I knew Selena wouldn't think I was. That bitch is obsessed with me. She doesn't get that I use her purely for sex.

I really can't stand her.

As I walked through the store I looked around. It was filled with all sorts of music types. Even though I come to the mall all of the time, I've never been in here.

It's actually quite nice and simple.

As I'm walking and looking around I run into someone. I'm unaffected but they fall back and drop the box of records they were holding. I couldn't see her face but she was in all black with long black hair.

"Oh shit are you okay?" I ask extending my hand. She gave me her hand and I pulled her up.
"Watch where you're going next time shit head!" She mumbled and lifted up her head.

She was probably one of the prettiest girls I've seen(and I've seen a lot)

(Amy lee looks 17 anyway so she was perfect for this role)She rolled her eyes and she bent down and started picking up the records

She rolled her eyes and she bent down and started picking up the records.
"Um hello? A little help here?" She snapped.
"Oh, yeah, sorry." I said helping her put them back into the box.
"Oh by the way, what's your name?" I asked. Just because I'm a player doesn't mean I don't have manners.
"Of course you don't know." She sighed. How could I? I've never seen her before?" Lynx Ryder." Lynx. Such a beautifully odd name.
"Well Lynx I-" she cut me off.
"You're Chandler Riggs. I know who you are." Okay that's just creepy! How the fuck does she know? Have I slept with her in the past?
"H-how do you know that?" I asked a little creeped out.

She stopped picking them up and looked at me with her striking eyes.

"I've been going to the same school as you since kindergarten."

How have I never noticed her?

"If you are wondering how you haven't noticed me, it's because I hate attention, and I hate people. I stay away from people. Especially you."

"Why me?"

She chuckled." You really think I don't know who you are? You've literally fucked almost every girl at school, and I don't like fuck boys." Wow.

We finished picking them up. She grabbed the box and stood up and so did I. This girl was hot and emo, and I've never fucked an emo chick. Even if she said she hated me now, I have incredible charm. I'm basically irresistible. She'd be fun to sleep with I bet.

"So Lynx, how about w-"
"Stop right fucking there! As I said before, I know you're a fuck boy and I know that 99 percent of the girls you look at fall for you, but I'm not like them. Again, I don't do fuck boys. In fact! I REALLY hate them. So don't think you can charm me like most other girls, because I'm not like most other girls. I know you just want to sleep with me. I'm not stupid like most of your fuck buddies. So now, if you will excuse me, I have work to do.

She walked around me to another row of records and started stocking it.

This girl is a challenge.

And I love a challenge