Scared

I woke up the next day, put on some clothes, and went down stairs. I saw my mom talking with my brother. I said hello to my mother but just looked at my brother in fear. I then focused on the breakfast my mother made.

"Good morning little sis. How did you sleep?" My brother asked with a sly smile.

"Fuck you." I mumbled under my breath to my brother.

He just looked at me and smiled. He then continued to eat his breakfast.

"You have such a way with words." He sent off a little chuckle. He whispered and asked me a question that made me look up from my food. "Did you have fun last night? I mean I was doing all the work but your pretty good in bed." He laughed.

"You think thats funny? You hurt me. Y-you raped me!! You think thats funny??!! I wish that you..." I was cut off by my mother as she walked in noticing that I was yelling.

"What is with the yelling Kristy?" My mother asked with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah Kristy what's with the yelling?" My brother just always had to mock me. I just threw my food away. I had my own car so I lied and said I was going to school to meet up with my friend.

I was searching for the clothes I had on when my brother raped me but couldn't find them. He caught me in his room and pushed me on his bed.

"What are you doing in here? Looking for your clothes? They are ashes now. I'm not going to let you turn me in." My brother stood over me watching my every move. I tried to get up but he pushed me back down. "Leaving so soon?" He kissed my neck. My eyes started to water at the thought that last night might happen again. He finally got off of me. "Get out of my room." He demanded and looked at me with a blank stair. I walked out of his room. I was scared to death of my brother. I didn't even want to walk by his room.