That one thing

Niall walked along the pier as the crowd went wild, but for Holly Niall wasn't the one that caught her eyes, it was the slightly shyer one walking behind Niall, Liam, Liam had always been Holly's favourite boy along with many others, but for Holly her dream was about to come true.

In the concert that night Holly was in tears from actually being there, she was shaking so much her friend Felicity was beginning to get worried, Liam also noticed and showed Louis, and they both gestured for them both to go backstage after the concert.

When it got to that time, the girls tried to go back stage but the security guards wouldn't let them in, until Liam and Louis walked past and said to let them in, so the girls followed Liam to the dressing room, where the rest of the band were, but they went straight through that room, and into a separate room where Liam spoke straight to Holly for the first time.

"Hello"

"Umm hello"

"How are you today"said Liam

"G-g-good thanks"

"You wanna know why I saw you and you are here now?"

"Y-yes please!"

"Well you see you are different fro. All the rest...you seem to have a soul...none of the rest seem to"

"Well...ummm...thank you"said Holly struggling to think of words to say

Liam carried on by asking if they wanted drinks to which both girls said no to the offer. the next thing was Holly was now in Liam's room and Felicity in Louis' room and we all know the typical thing that happens now.

The next morning came as a fright to Holly as she sat up finding herself pulled straight back down by an arm over her chest, she looked over to see whose arm it was and when she did she got the biggest shock of her life, it of course was Liam Payne staring her in the eyes,

"Good morning Holly"said Liam quietly