We Love To Fuckin Party <3

Heyyy!! Sorry for the wait! :L But here it is

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& VoTe ! :D

Can u believe Nicki Minaj got rid of her twitter!! :O

Enjoy! :D

Part 5

---------------

----------------

-------------------

I saw Ray and Prod already escaping from our crew and went to dance.

Roc&Prince: We'll stay with you.

Jay: (Smiles)

-

Everyone were doing the Dougie or the Cat daddy.

There were soo many cute boys too! ;D

Prince: Half of these people can't even dougie properly (Laughs)

Jay&Roc: I know right!

We both said that in unison as soon as we said that we quickly looked at eachother and gave eachother a weird look.

Roc: Jay what do you know about dancing.

Jay: I know enough Bro, don't worry.

Prince: You don't look like the type.....

Jay: The type to be dancing I know, but there's allot of stuff I do or know that you wouldn't expect from me. (Smiles)

Roc: (Smiles) Alright 3 of us killing everyone else with our dougie or cat daddy?

Prince&Jay: Yessirr!

The beat of the song was perfect! This should be very entertaining, I must admit I can dance very well, been dancing since I was 3! [A/N- Seriously True Guyss :D]

First Prince started doing his dougie and Mannn.. He can sure dance! :O

A couple of people started watching, then the chorus came so Roc started doing his Cat Daddy. A crowd formed around us as Prince started to Cat Daddy too, Roc gestured me to come too. So I started dougie-ing. & I didn't expect such a huge crowd to form. I looked up to see Roc & Prince staring with a shocked expression. A huge smile formed on my face.

All of us started doing the Cat Daddy. It looked dope. I looked up to see everyone in the party forming a crowd around us, Jheez are we that good?!

I saw Prod and Ray in the second row of the crowd so I stopped and pulled them in. They understood why I brought them in.

Turn up the music - Chris Brown started and when the beat was perfect, All of us began dancing some of us were jerking and the others were doing the cat daddy. Everyone began cheering.

After 2 More songs I had enough, was kinda tired didn't wanna dance anymore for now. So now Automatic- Nicki Minaj was playing. I stopped and since the 4 were dancing I headed to Roc.

Jay: Hey Roc I'm stopping for a bit, gonna go down there or something.

Roc: I'll come with you too, but we both are gonna dance together later alright?

Jay: (Pretends to think) Hmmmm...

Roc: Seriously Jay.

Jay: Ohhkaayyy I'll dance with you later.

Roc: (Smiles) Cool so do you wanna find your friends now?

Jay: Yeahh (Smiles)

We got out of the crowd, and then I saw two girls coming towards me.. Ayeee it was Jassie and Jen.