The Assignment

A trimester of learning!

As of now my very self involved students, I have a proposal for all of you to really earn credit this trimester before school has officially ended.
And to what may this credit be, Mr Parkins?

A good question my young minds and I will answer it now.

As you read this and look up. Yes, I'm not in class at the moment however I'm conducting this experiment by watching all of you on candid camera! Ah, ah the look on your faces...priceless.

All of you, yes all will be writing letters every day to three other students in this class. It will be done. You can choose your pseudonym and I'll make sure you fill your pigeon holes for the five days you are here in this place, all of you like to call Hell.

So my lovelies not, I do hope you all will embark on this journey together and fake enthusiasm.

Those who are failing with this credit you will pass this class. So I do really #hope that you all will participate. If not the whole class fails.

Queue evil laughter and then choking on dry air.

The information are confidential and only me, the principal and the counsellor will be reading this letters each week after all of you are finished with your fifteenth letters.

Do let the Pen Wars begin. Uhm forgot one thing, only pen and paper allowed.