Wake Up

Ashton, please stop." You cover your face with your hands while the camera flash goes off. Ashton giggles and goes in for another shot. You huff and put your head between your knees. He continues to giggle.

"Y/N, why do you never let me take your picture. You are so beautiful. The whole world should know your beauty." He smiles and tries to take another picture. You jump off the sand and run over to him. Once he is tackled to the ground, you manage to get the demon technology out of his hands. He pouts and looks up at you with his honey eyes.

"If the whole world should know my beauty, then why haven't you told them yet?" You say quickly. Ashton hasn't told anybody that you guys have been dating for the past two weeks. You keep pestering him because you want everyone to know that you guys are together. Calum kind of suspects it, but knowing Cal he won't say anything unless he knows for sure.

Ashton pushes himself up onto his elbows so your faces are really close. His hot breath tickles your nose, but now is not the time to laugh. His eyebrows furrow in. You regret saying that as soon as he face changes. "Y/N not this again. I told you. I will tell them later. It's just that everything is a bumping road with Luke just getting in a relationship. As soon as Luke got a girlfriend, our ratings went down by 6%. Now imagine if two out of the four boys were taken. I will tell them, but I can't right now. I really do like you Y/N, but if you want to stay with me, you'll have to understand." He pushes himself onto his hands and kisses your lips light. The softness of the touch makes a shiver go up your back.

"I know Ashton." You lower your head in defeat. This argument is finished and you didn't even get to say all you wanted to. You force a smile on your lips and climb off of the boy who has broken your heart too many times in the last week. It's hard dating a rockstar.

He climbs off the ground too. His large hands dust off his tan cargo shorts. "You're not mad, are you?"

You swallow the lump in your throat and shake your head.

"Good." He smiles his toothy grin and wraps his arm around your body. His big hand rests against your hips. You lay your head against the side of his shoulder only for a second to show that you really are okay. "Do you want to go to your house and order take-out?"

"Or we could just go out to eat?" You mumble under your breathe. He huffs. The crashing waves in the background hold the tension between your relationship. "I'm sorry. Yeah, let's just go call someone to come drive us our food and when he gets to the house, we will make sure you hide in the closet so he doesn't see you. Just to make sure everyone knows we aren't together. We don't want your ratings to go down." You snap a little to hard. He stops and his mouth drops open.

"Y/N." He gapes. A few seconds pass. You finally can't stand this awful put up. You look to the ground and push your hair back. Your toes begin to move in the sand. It hurts a lot. Everything that has gone on between you two, no one knows about. And the thing that makes you hurt the most is the fact that Ashton doesn't even seem to care. You don't know how the relationship is going to work, but you want it too. It has only been two weeks, but you really are falling for the boy standing in front of you. You look up and he is standing there with his eyes closed.

"Shit. I'm sorry, Ash." You finally say. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm just upset. I really do care for you." You walk up to him and wrap your arms around his waist. His arms remain at his sides, but his eyes open. The hurt, fear, and humiliation swirl within them. You bring your hands up to his face, you stand on your tippy toes so his lips meet yours. You force his apart with your tongue. He trembles in your arms with the urge. You smirk into the kiss and he finally gives in. His arms go immediately to your bottom. He squeezes hard them necessary.

"Jump." He demands breathlessly into the kiss. You jump and wrap your legs around his narrow waste. His face is parallel with your breasts. He kisses the tops of the bikini and nips at the skin. The small jester makes you moan with pleasure. It's not even the fact that it feels good, he's the reason for your breathlessness. You lower your head to meet his lips. Your fingers entangle in his brown curls. You pull a little. Finally he lowers you down so your laying on the sand. His fingers taunt you through you short jeans. The small circular motions make you bite down on bottom lip. He pushes upwards so your bottoms rub against the sensitive area. You yelp and slide down onto his hand, creating more pressure. The feeling is unbearable. He pulls away, both of you panting for the much needed air. "Damn."