day one- part 2

It was finally 6:50 AM. stretch seems tired but like he always say to himself 'worth it'. He walks out of his house he then looks around to check if anybody else was around. They seem to be only three monsters and two humans out already.  at least he didn't seem that lonely.  even though they hate him he likes the company of them. It was cloudy and windy at the same time he had his jacket on for he can't get chilled to the bone or get wet that much if it rains. He started walking down the street to this park that isn't too far from his house or any other monsters or people that live in that neighborhood. He then saw those two girls that hangout with red well sometimes. There names are Shara and Natasha.  They have been red friend for some days they sometimes make fun of red but there kinda okay well stretch feels differently about that but he didn't want red to know about what stretch ever did like follow him he even stole stuff from him but at least red never noticed it. Stretch knows that it's wrong to do that kind of stuff it wasn't normal.

??? p.o.v.

I was watching people and monsters but I was mostly I  watching stretch....i know what a creep I am but I got a feeling that he is more of a creep then I am.  I heard rumors that he watches red every move he even knows a lot about him... But there is a slight chance the rumors can be wrong. I then remembered that there are other monsters or people who like red as well. Maybe if he truly is a yandere I can help him get his senpai but the killer way. I then saw red come out of his house. I stared at him for a long time.

Red p.o.v.

I felt like someone was watching me.  The feeling went away after a while.  I saw Shara and Natasha they were just silent not looking at each other or doing anything else. I know I don't hangout with friends or family that much I just have too much work to do.  I then realize that it was almost time for school so I started running to the school. I got there right on time will at least we almost did it wasn't really my first time being late. I have Been late a lot of time but am okay with that . I also heard that there is a new student in school maybe I can finally have a new friend to hangout with.  I felt like I can actually go up to them and met them but once I saw them they just looked too cool for me so I kinda stayed away from them....

(right now am just too lazy)