Chapter 7

Nagisa's POV

As I walked into the hall where everybody was gathered I felt like somebody was staring at me.

When I looked behind me though, nobody was there that I could see was looking at me.
Hmm,strange.(er Things! XD kidding!)

I turned around to see a man with black hair and a serious look on his face,but a glint in his eye. When he saw me looking he quickly looked away and tried to hide the fact that he was blushing.

****later****

I was already settled down in my cabin, when a knock sounded at the door.

"Who is it?" I questioned while making my way towards the door.

"Some stalker that you probably know." answered the- OMG Asano!

"Asano, how did you get here?!" I asked excitedly.

"Well I couldn't wait three whole months to see you. So I decided to come with you." He stated.

"You came all the way out here for me, why?!" I asked shocked.

My mom wouldn't been have done this. Which is quite sad actually.

"Of course I would what kind if boyfriend would I be if I didn't do this," he stated in a rhetorical question "anyway let's go take a nap 'cause I have something special planned for later?"

Excitedly I nodded my head and went to lay on my bed, Asano trailing after me.

"Sleep babe, I'll wake you up when it is time to go." Asano said kissing me before o fell asleep.

Another timeskip

Asano's POV

I woke up and looked next to me to see my blueberry in my arms,cuddling up to me asleep.

"Babe, wake up it's tome for our date." I said shaking his shoulder.

Nagisa fluttered his eyes open and looked up at me with sleep still in his eyes. He got up,gave me a kiss on the cheek,and went to go take a shower in the connected bathroom.

O. M. G! He kissed me he KISSED ME! Can we fuck him now?! He accepts us, so why can't we fuck him NOW??!!

We have tie earn his trust before we can fuck him, and this date will do just that.

😈😈😈😈😈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🐇🔥🔥🔥

Hello my cinnamon rolls

The song at the top is what I hope to play next year!