Chapter 2

After I called Lexi and Hailey we decided to meet at Starbuck's. While I was waiting for my friends I ordered 3 cotton candy frappucinos.

"Hey Rose.". Hailey and Lexi say sitting down at the table I was at.

"Hey guys" I say taking a sip of my drink.

"What's wrong?" asks  Hailey

"I'm moving to orange county California in 2 weeks." I say

"Oh my gosh we're gonna miss you so much." says Lexi playing with the straw in her cup

"I'm gonna miss you guys to." I say

"Well dang girl you better get packing. Me and Hailey will help you." says Lexi standing up from the table.

"Awwwwwwwww thanks girlys." I say standing up and throwing my cup away.

On the way back to my house we listened to  my "Midnight memories" one direction CD. We have the windows open allowing the warm June breeze to blow in. When we finally arrive at my house my mom asks if Lexi and Hailey want to stay for dinner and of course they say yes. We race up to my room and flop onto my bed.

"Gosh I'm gonna miss this place." I say as I get off my bed and fold a box

" This place is gonna miss you to. We're gonna miss you." says Hailey on the verge of tears.

2 WEEKS LATER

I'm standing in the airport huggin my two best best friends. We are all crying.

"Just remember to text, call,and face time whenever you can." says Hailey through her tears.

I couldn't say anything I I just nod and squeeze my friends tighter. I dont want to leave them.

"Honey its time to go." says my mom approaching the three of us.

"Bye love you Rose." my two best friends say at the same time

" Bye love you to Hails. Love you to Lex." I say giving them one last hug for awhile.

With that I allow my parents to lead me to flight-185. The flight that will take me away from my best friends, away from my small North Carolina home town, and away from the house I have lived in for 17 years.