Part 1...

Geno's POV

I felt the slash go through my chest... It's all over... I heard Fris- no that demon giggling in a creepy way with that grim smile... I held my hand on the chest stopping any bleeding... No use of that, I will be dust in seconds... "So I guess that's it huh?... You got what you wanted.." They're face started to leak black substance looking like ink. "Welp I'm going to grillbys..." I started to walk out of the battle screen until that last second... "Papyrus... Do you... Want anything?..." No answer but that creepy giggling... I passed out and disappeared away, but it didn't felt like I died...

-Many moments later-

I woke up on... Grass? A small patch too, and a floating screen in the air that said...
F̶R̶I̶S̶K̶ CHARA LV. 20 =)
So damn creepy... I got up and looked at my clothes... My jacket, and slippers were white... That's odd but I still had the big gash on my chest with dried drips of blood on my slippers. But my shorts were the same and papyrus's scarf--- I felt tears form my eye socket and felt my magic eye glow but it was red on the bottom and blue at the top. How I know you ask...Well it's called magic But if I ever saw that kid again I would give them another fight--- but what's the point... They killed everyone I loved... Toriel, undyne, metta ton, Alphys, asgore at this point, and... PAPYRUS...
I slowly became insane thinking about that monster. Every minute my face shredded with tears, my bones shakes uncontrollably. I'm alone.. Scared.. I'm... Im GENOCIDE...

-Many hours later-

It's been so many hours since I was insane I calmed down and slept but now I just woke up wondering to do... Is there anyone else in the world... No, multiverse? I kept remembering about all timelines and the possibilities that could happen. But I was too down to think that hard... Since I'm Genocide now I could use a shorter name... Hmm... "Hmm... GENO!" I shouted out loud knowing no one would hear me. If I do meet someone I just tell them... Geno... Sans is no longer me, after all this my personality changed... I became soft somehow... Insane... Thinking more??? Wow that genocide route changed me
A lot... I summoned a small gaster blaster so I don't feel bored. It bit my boney finger softly, nuzzled me, loved me... I did have a hint that gaster blasters have slight emotion.
After all that time with the little blaster I fell asleep hugging that little blaster somehow keeping it summoned. I could get use to this... I felt my mind slowly go to dream land...
-Dream-

I walked on the snowy ground hearing the crunch of each step I took on the snow with my slippers. Am I back??? No way!!! I need to see paps!! I ran at the trees but I heard paps voice and hid behind the trees. I saw paps and the HUMAN??! No no no no no! I couldn't force myself to walk my body stood there watching helplessly... "I, PAPYRUS WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS-" papyrus arms opened up for a hug but then.. I saw the human cut papyrus neck as his head fell off and landed on the snow... Tears formed my eyes instantly... "W-WELL. THAT'S NOT WHAT I EXPECTED..." Papyrus's voice sounded so scared, but still with hope as his body turned to dust but his head still remaining... "BUT... ST... STILL! I BELIVE IN YOU! YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER! EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK SO! I... I PROMISE..." Slowly papyrus's head turned to dust as well but his scarf still there... The human walked off. When they were out of sight I ran to papyrus scarf fell on my knees holding the scarf close to my face as my face teared up... "I-I'm so sorry paps... Y-you will hate me for killing the human... But I have too... Your death will not be for nothing brother..." I got up on my slipper holding his scarf in my hand. I tied papyrus scarf around my neck as it hide my mouth... Then Suddenly I found my self in the judgment hall... I. Will. Avenge you paps...

-End of the dream-

YAAAY I completed part 1 :DDD I know you guys want the afterdeath! In part 2 it will be in deaths pov and at the end they meet :3 just something to tell u!! Sorry if it was short to you even tho it's like 700 words... Anyways baiii :333