introduction

I met him in kindergarten. A.J. was there for me for everything afterwards. He was there when I was sick, when I was hurt mentally and physically, and he took care of me and gave me attention when I needed it the most. He was someone I could rely on. Someone who I truly cared for. A.J. stuck by my side for 15 years. During that time, friends came and gone, but A.J. was always there, never leaving my side.

Overtime, I began to get a crush on him. It started to become a thing when high school started. During high school senior year, he asked me to prom and he confessed to me that he developed a crush on me since 6th grade. Because I too had feelings for him, I agreed to become his girlfriend. We've been dating ever since, which is about 2 or 3 years considering we're college sophomores.

We attended the same college but studied different majors, him studying education to become a teacher and me studying psychology. After studying psychology since high school, I started to understand how the minds of others worked and it helped me notice changes in them. This lead me to the understanding that, A.J. has a bit if a different mindset than before. Maybe something that is a bit... extreme...