Chapter 1 Part 1: First Victim

Brianna POV
G

RANDPA GARTE?! THERES RED EVERYWHERE EVEN ON MY SWORD! *He lays there dead*
g-g-granpa garte?....*Hes still dead but Zane walks in laughing* You killed him Brianna...You killed your grandfather Garte Brianna lets celebrate by having lunch with momma how about that Brianna.

O-o-okay daddy...*He grabs her hand and they walk to maid cafe* "Hey KC" daddy says. "Brianna caught her first victim today hon I think we should celebrate how about you?" *KC's hair was dyed black when Brianna turned two years old*
Kc's black silky hair turns around and she serves someone a burger. "Sure Zane~Kun! The VIP table is on the deck, ill meet you there okay?" "Okay Kc." *they kiss over counter and Bri and Zane go to VIP table* "Okay Bri, what do you want? You can have anything that you like that momma makes just pick." "Ummmm okay Daddy I want....The Bloody spaghetti!"
That will be done sweetheart! Zane replies.

*Kc walks over with Bloody spaghetti and Brianna's favortite drink, the blood water*

Momma? Daddy said something about my brother Zayn.
Kc's face turns pale and Zane looks confused.
Oh uh Zayn is well your older brother. He won't be here for a long time. He lives in an alternate universe where we all have oppisite personalities. He wanted to see what you would be like before he met you but when you are at least 14 you are getting married Brianna!

WHAT?!