Part one

"MOMMA MOMMA" yelled Lilliac's 7 year old daughter, Rosemary, running over to her.

"UNCLE LIAM IS BACK" she yells as her 12 year old daughter,
Lavender, runs over asking,

"MOM CAN WE GO SEE WHO'S HERE"

Lilliac replied, "of course, but be careful they come from the government and the royal families "

Both girls ran to their uncle Liam who was leading the the group of people "UNCLE" both girls screamed as they hugged Liam.

"Hello girls" Liam said.

"How many people were brought in?" Lavender asked.

"A lot more than last year" Liam said.

The three of them continued to talk as Lilliac walked over to Aiden who had a list of peoples names. Lilliac snatched it from Aiden's hands, "Hey! I was reading their names!"

"There's a lot less names this year... which means more people are going to be more stubborn" Lilliac said in disappointment.

"Probably but let's just have some hope" Aiden said as they walked over to the crowd of people.

Lilliac signaled Liam to be on alert just in case.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw that someone was releasing two people from the crowd "CALEB WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-" before she could finish her sentence the two people released were running away.

"LAVENDER, ROSEMARY" Aiden yelled as the two girls ran towards them already knowing what to do.

After Lavender and Rosemary had tried to tackle them and apologized for it Lilliac whispered into Aiden's ear, "Tell Liam to take Caleb into our place I'll deal with him later."

Aiden did what Lilliac said and came back and continued to call out names...

———-———

Ok so if you made it this far please just hang on I promise things will get more interesting thanks for reading chapter one of LOST I hope you have a great day/night
— Daylin