A Sappy Love

Chapter 1:

Juliet didn't suspect her monday evening would be that out of the ordinary when she arrived to her apartment after a stressful monday morning working at the little coffee shop around the block. She slowly walked up the mahagony stairwell to get to the third story were her apartmant lay empty. She got near room 301 were her crush lived. His name was Jeremy, oh jeremy a simple classy man who enjoyed marjaritas and hot tubing. He also favored long strolls on the beach without a care in the world! He loved poetry and just the thought of the long steady rhyming rhythms turned juliet into a monster. She resisted the nerve of knocking on the fragile wooden specimen of a door then jumping into his arms while his erectied nipples hardened from the nerves juliet caused him. She was to shy and unconfident to ever think of performing thoughs fantasies. Suddenly jeremy was strutting down the long corridor carrying groceries while his mustles flexed. She gulped in anticipation. He was getting closer and closer and juliet didnt know what to do! Without knowing his arm slowly rubbed against her and then their eyes locked together. Juliet felt nervous as he smiled seductivelly at her then said sorry. She felt like a fangirl from a movie! After that move she decided to head back to her apartment and think about what happened in those last few minutes. After she arrived back to her housing area she fell into her comfy silk bedding and dreamed of her beloved jeremy. 

                                                                         Chapter 2:                                                                                        She went to work on Tuesday still in shock of what happend that monday night. While she was walking to the little coffee shop, she saw Jeremy across the street. She acted like he wasnt there and strutted down the concrete pathway known as a sidewalk. Jeremy looked at Juliet plesurelly as she catwalked in the little coffee shop. Jeremy went up to her and asked for a coffee a english muffin and a side of you. Juliet laughed an gave him his order. When juliet went to her room a note was tapped on the door that said meet me at the park at 9. She went to the park and jeremy was sitting on the bench. She got abnormally excited and sat down next to him. They talked for hours about work and their lives. Juliet finally felt like she could tell someone about her life. Finally they said there goodbyes and the unthinkable happened! Jeremy went in for the kill. He slowly leaned in and his soft full lips puckered up in a sexy appeal that drove her insane. She leaned in as well and there lips touched. They kissed slow and passionate like in those sappy love stories. The sun began to set and the sunset illuminated there happy faces. they fell in love and had two beautiful baby girls. THE END YOU WIERDOS WHO STAYED TO READ THIS TTYL MAY THE MAGIC BE WITH YOU!