Prolouge

Louis pov*

I was walking down the hallway to my next class, maths. I had always hated that class, I was more of an English person. It was the second to last class of the day thankfully. After this was study hall. 

I was a Junior but for some reason I had a study hall class with the Freshman students, or Freshie's as we called them. I didn't mind it that much at first but that was before I realized i was the only omega in there. Usually there's more than one. Luckily only a few of them had hit that time when they found out if they were an Alpha, Beta or Omega. 

I walked into Maths just as the bell rang and proceeded to my seat. 

"Aright class, We're going to be watching a video today for class, make sure to take notes on anything that may help you on the test next Friday" My teacher Mrs.Harman said. 

I pulled out a piece of paper ready to take my notes on. I didn't like these kind of activities but it was better than doing homework.  

When there was only 2 minutes left we begin putting our stuff away ready to go to our next class when the bell rang. I think I must've nearly fell asleep about every five minutes during that video. wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't speak in a monotone voice constantly. 

Finally the bell rung and we all rushed out the room to our study hall classes. Mine just happened to on the bottom floor while my recent class was on the fourth level. I nearly sprinted all the way there to try to make it on time, which I of course did. What can I say, Im amazing. 

When class began everyone pulled out there homework for the day and furiously started working on it in hopes of getting it done before we had to go home. I was stuck on a word problem for science when I felt it. 

It caught me by surprise but I felt it. My skin started to get really hot and everything around me started clouding. That's when it hit me that my mum hadn't gotten me on suppressants yet so my heat could come at any giving moment, which I guess it decided was now. 

As soon as I felt the sweat start to build up on my palms and forehead I raised my hand. 

"Yes, Mr.Tomlinson?"She asked. 

"M-May I be e-excused"I nearly whispered out. 

I think she knew what was going on 'cause she nodded and I practically ran out of that classroom. I was on my way to the nurses office when I smelt it. 

An alpha. I was screwed. 

I knew he had smelt me when he turned his head and smirked walking towards me. 

"Aww does the little princess need an Alpha to help them"He said in a mocking tone as he approached me from the other side of the hallway. 

I did the only thing I could've thought of. Ran. 

and ran i did. I honestly don't think I ran so fast in my entire life. 

I ran to the nearest open door and slammed it closed once I was inside. 

Heads turned to look at me as I panted. 

I guess luck was on my side today because either everyone in here was a beta or hadn't matured yet and the teacher happened to be a beta. 

He ran over to me quickly getting the rest of the students back on track. 

"Hey, hey. Whats wrong talk to me" He told me not touching me since he knew how heightened my senses where right now to touch. 

"h-h-eat, came. N-n-nur-se. An a--alpha smelled m-me" I panted out sweat dripping down everywhere by now. Everything in me was telling me to open the door and run out there to the alpha and give him and myself what my body was screaming for. 

"Okay. I'll call the office, Whats your name son?" at least I think that's what he asked me. My hearing was droning out as my heat started to take over and I knew the alpha was close. 

"L-louis. T-T-Toml-linson" I mumbled out not being able to focus anymore.

"Somebody lock the door please" The teacher said and one of the students got up and quickly locked the door. 

"Hi, Yes. I have a student in my room, an omega yeas, yes he is an in heat, no ma'am there's an alpha outside the door, yes the door is locked, ok thank you." I heard the conversation somewhat with who was either the nurse or someone in the office. 

I smelt the alpha right outside and I whimpered and started somewhat scratching the door. All of sudden the door was being jerked on from the outside and i quickly scooted away just in case he some how got the door unlocked. 

Even though my omega senses were kicking in telling me to go out there and get that alpha's knot in me I couldn't, wouldn't, let that happen not now, no matter how much my body wanted it. 

"Louis, the office is going to take care of the alpha and the nurse is taking you is that ok?" He asked me and I nodded. 

I heard hissing outside the door and figured the office people were talking the alpha away till they got me somewhere safer. Next thing I knew the nurse was knocking on the door and the teacher unlocked it. She soon walked in and helped me to my feet. 

When we got to her office she had me go lay on one of the small beds in the room and she called the hospital to let them know that i'd be coming in with my mum shortly. 

My mum got there a few minutes later and took me to the hospital which was more like a doctors office and checked me in. The doctor had one of the nurses give me a shot to tone down my heat so it wasn't as strong and then gave me a subscription of two types of suppressants. One to take during my heats as an unmated omega to suppress them somewhat and another kind which would give me 3 heats a year and keep me from getting pregnant if I did have an alpha knot me. 

So I went home and got locked in my room for the week to deal with me heat. Best thing about this is getting off of school. 

\-\-\-\-\-\-\-

After my week of my heat my mum called me into the kitchen and sit down at the table. 

"Louis I don' t know if your going to be to fond of this idea but I think it's best for you" She told me and I gave her a confused look. 

"Your switching schools and we're moving to Cheshire." She told me and I stood at her with a gaping mouth. 

"Look no one will know your an omega and you'll be safe" she told me and I nodded. I knew she was right. She always was. 

"When do I start?" I asked her.

"We'll be moving this weekend and you start next Wednesday" She told me. 

I went upstairs to call my friend Stan and decided to spend the day with him before I left.