NOT A NEW CHAPTER*******

Okay I just really wanted to uplad this and I din't feel like making a cover for a one shot soo deal with it and don't hate me!!

Harry's Pov

"They want me to get engaged to her."

I looked up at Louis, into the beautiful eyes of my husband's and saw as much sadness filling them as there was filling mine. 

"But...But what about us. You said you would never do that. You Promised" I sobbed tears threatening to fall from my watery eyes.

"I know baby." He said stroking my cheek, wiping the fallen tears away. 

"T..they told us we could end this..that we could finally be free..at-at the end of the year." I hiccuped. 

I couldn't bear the pain in my chest. It felt like my whole world had crashed and was being consumed by darkness. Every piece of it slowly falling off. 

"They did. And we both believed them, but we should've known by now they only want more money." He told me wrapping me up in his arms that suddenly dont feel like heaven anymore.

"Why is it always us Lou. Why do the only push us around?" I wonder aloud to him. 

"Baby, you know it's not just us. Liam and Zayn get it too." He reminded me. 

I knew that, but they were allowed to hug each other and go out in public together. The were allowed to do everything we wern't except be themselves which none of us can anymore it seems like. 

"So are you gonna do it?" I ask him.

"Do what sweetheart." He asked leaning down to kiss my head. 

"Get engaged to Eleanor. Eventually forget about me and leave me for her because the tables turned to to many times to handle it all anymore?" I saw to him letting my anger and jealosy wash over me. 

"You know I could never do that. Your the only one I want." He assured me kissing my lips. 

I believed him with every bone in my body that he would protect us till the end and never let me go. 

But that was a over a year ago.

I woke up early and saw moving boxes piled high and a crazy louis running around rummaging through it all. 

"What'cha doing there Louis" I asked him catching off gaurd. 

"I um...well..I'm moving out Harry." He told me 

That came off as bit of a shock. I mean I knew we're going through a rough spot but this was unnexpected.

"What?" I asked to speechless to say anything else. 

"Harry I didn't want to tell you like this. I'm moving in with Eleanor." 

And that's when my world stopped. I fell to my knees quickly covering my mouth to quiet my sobs. 

"Harry please don't do this" He begged come over to me. 

"Why should't I?" I whispered trying not to say anything i would regret. 

"Becasue you should've seen it coming by now Harry. You know how Modest works." He told with hardly any regret in his voice. 

"And you didn't try to get a better option?" I asked him attempting to cool down. 

"Harry it was either that or call it quits for us. And I can't handle that." He said and I just stood and walked out to the bathroom. 

I locked the door and just sat in there and cried.