EPILOGUE

Mark's P.O.V

Darkness.

That was all I can see, except for my friends floating in the void we just entered. We were stuck here for about five minutes, seeing just darkness and each other.

"Was Anti sure that this was a portal back home?" Felix questioned, his voice echoing through the nothingness

Before anyone of us can reply, our current clothes and armor were suddenly replaced by the clothes we wore after we entered. To be honest, I was a bit upset that they didn't let us keep them. Just imagine, that can be used as props for a skit we can make!

But before we can comment, a bright light engulfed my vision, then I felt like I was being squished by a bear! Only to find that we were back in the lab, specifically on top of each other. me being at the very bottom.

The audience watching us suddenly cheered loudly as a team of paramedics helped us up and began checking our vitals, one of those loud people being Nick. As the medics were securing my sprained ankle, the guide came towards us.

"You're back!" he cried "After you entered the portal, the screens went black. We thought you were goners!"

"You were watching the whole time?!" I gaped

He chuckled "Of course! Don't tell me you forgot the serum we injected in your system."

I turned away as I turned red in embarrassment, quietly glaring at my friends, who all were laughing at my fault.

"We deeply apologize for putting you in that very dangerous position," he quickly added "We will erase the cause immediately and-"

"NO!"

We all turned to the voice, who was none other than Jack. His face was emotionless, but his eyes show very much concern for his "brother".

"Can't you just add him within the coding?"

"That would be close to impossible, Mr. Mcloughlin."

"But he's my brother! We can't just delete him just like that!"

In his rant, he swayed his hand forcefully, but it made all of the papers and folders on one of the tables fall off. We all look at him in shock, but he mirrored the faces we had.

"That can't be possible..."

Felix waved his had in front of me and muttered something. I then felt a cool sensation on my leg, cold like the snow lands and...kind of minty. After that, my leg was fully healed, no sprained ankle or anything.

Nick pulled on his brown hair "T-that can't be possible!"

"What's not possible?"

We all turned towards the portal, but instead of just seeing the metal circle, we saw a familiar green-haired man.

"Anti!" Sean cried, running over to hug him

"The-the magic of the other world was leaked! The side effects of that to both worlds will be brutal!" Nick shrieked

"Like what?" both Tyler and Ethan asked

Before the guide can answer, the ground shook fiercely, making the walls crack and the upright objects fall over, including us.

"Mark!"

I was suddenly toppled down, back-first by a piece of debris, yet I feel no pain. Is this part of the side effects?

"Mark!"

My face was suddenly wet and slobbery. WAS THIS PART OF THE SIDE EFFECTS?!

"MARK!"

I jolted awake, making a familiar golden retriever topple over my bed, thankfully landing on the edge of the mattress.

"What...where am I?!" I screeched

I briefly felt my face and immediately familiarized the slobber of Chica. Ethan peeped in my room and scowled.

"You're in your humble abode, Mr. Fischbach. And if you're not going to move and get ready, we're going to be late for the game testing at Gamelabs!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So that was "More Than Just A Game". Hope you like the plot twist I just made up then and there, I literally didn't think about this thoroughly and made it on the spot!

 But it was so much fun writing this and seeing all of your reactions, especially books_are_my_tardis's. Thank you also for CupCakeOwl for voting every chapter I put out, really appreciate it =)

But thank you guys for sticking with me until the end, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments! And I'll see y'all when I see ya!