1

Reagan:

Double dates are always so much fun, especially when you are one, with your best friend and two, your dates are twins.

I look over at my best friend, Hayden. Se was really pretty. Bright, green eyes. Light brown hair. Tiny freckles dotting her cheeks. I did her makeup, as always, and she picked out my clothes. We do this every time we go on a date.

The twin I am dating is named Blake, and Hayden's twin date is Carter.

They have the soft, brown eyes and dark, dark, almost black hair. Blake's hair is swept to the side, and Carter's is up in a quiff. They are really tall and both of then have abs. Per-fec-tion.

We were walking to a restaurant, not too far from our neighborhood. It's a hamburger place. We meet the boys outside.

"Hello, gorgeous" Blake spins me into a hug, so my back is to his chest. He lies his chin on my shoulder and kisses my cheek. I take his hand and we walk inside.

It's not really one of those dates where we are supposed to dress up in expensive dresses and do our hair up really big. Those are for special occasions. This is just a more casual date, and I'm wearing a short, cute little dress with indigo flowers.

We step inside after Carter and Hayden, and they turn around.

"The whole place is sold out for some kids birthday party" Carter says, loud enough so the people inside can hear him. He's really sassy.

"It's okay" I say. "We can go to my place and watch a movie. It's going to rain, anyway"

"Sounds great! We can watch whatever" Blake says, pulling me closer.

"Okay, let's go!" It's a 3 minute walk, and Blake and I fall back. Just because him and Carter are twins, doesn't mean we have to be up their ass all the time. We both need our space!

Blake takes my hand, and it starts to thunder, sprinkling little drops of rain. Blake puts his jacket around me- really cliché, but that's just who Blake is. Carter is the other way around, but I like cliché, Hayden doesnt, so it's all good.

We approach my house as the rain gets harder. It starts to a massive downpour, and Carter and Hayden run inside. I try, but Blake grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"Oh, it's raining. What other chance do I have?" then he picks me up and kisses me. Like I said, Blake is cliché. It starts to thunder. Why would Blake care? He's Blake Christopher, the most cliché boy I will ever, ever meet.