celebritynews caption

This photo of Jack Johnson, Jordyn Woods, Stassie K. has been shred on facebook more than 200,000 times. And is trending along wirh the hashtage #jjs they have become the #awesomethreesome. If you add Sam Wilk #awesomefoursome. Whats going on in the celebrity world? Selena Gomez was seen with the weeknd over the weekend and things got pretty "lovey dovey" the two were seen kissing and hugging on the beach...the fame beach where he took Bella Hadid for there one year anniversary. Speaking of Hadid. Gigi and Zayn were seen at Camile Baker's huge birthday as she turned the big 19. Legal to go into clubs. But legal to drink...must suck. Since we are on te subject of Camile Baker she was since last Tuesday at a Dr. Moore Office. Dr. Moore is a female doctor...for PREGNANT WOMEN!!! Is Camile pregnant and if so with who's child? #teamwes or #teamjack. Who do you think is the father?

Bellahadid: @jackj lucky...

Username81: #teamwes

Camilesunshinefans: #whoevermakesherhappy

Username8: #teamwes

Username9: love gigi and Zayn they are the cutest couple alive.

Sammywilk: when was that picture?

Skateandsam: cuties

Username71: #teamwes

Kennyj: #teamjack

Jackandjackfandom: bruh really?

Jackj: well fuck me side ways and call me a Christian. I didn't know the weeknd did that over the weekend?

Theweeknd: really @jackj

Username63: #teamjack

Username75: #teamjack

Jackgilinsky: nice pic

Okokalright: what?

Kyliejenner: babes!!

Kendalljenner: #teamjack

Jordynwoods: favorite pic!!

Stassieandsam: cute pic!

3527 comments

Jackgilinsky, jackj, and 1,382,972 others has like your photo.