Thorns and Bullets (3/3) Male Harley Quinn

( Generic and boring but bear with me :3 )

Name:
"Hiya, bubblegum! The Name's Charley Quinn, pleasure to meet ya!" He introduces himself. (Charley Casey Quinzel)

Age:
"I'm legal enough, bubblegum." He winked. ( 21 )

Gender:
"Bubblegum, I'm male, you wanna check my pants?" He purred.

Sexuality:
"I am only interested in boys of course!" He says proudly. ( Gay )

Personality:
"Ah..Bubblegum, you should know who and what I am, I'm pretty famous or infamous!" He proudly giggled. ( He's a flirtatious young man, especially towards boys, which makes him quite annoying at times, ever since he had a taste of freedom from his puddin', He became carefree and energetic, and cared for himself much more, he can still go båtshįt crazy if pushed to the limit, other than that, he's quite mischievous and playful.)

Appearance:
"Look down Bubblegum.." He purred.

Skills:"Oh I can do a lot of things bubblegum

Skills:
"Oh I can do a lot of things bubblegum.." He purred.
( Gifted Gymnast
Accuracy with guns
Mind Tricks
Seductive. )

Weapons:
"You mean in the battlefield? Or in the bed?" He teased.
( A baseball bat.
A giant hammer
Guns
Knives.)

Pets:
"I can be your pet bubblegum.." He purred.
( Two hyenas)

Position:
"I'm versatile, bubblegum, but I like it in the æss." He purred.

Turn Ons:
"Oh, you're interested?" He asks with a seductive smirk.
( Pretty Kinky, Grinding, Neck kisses, Collarbone Kisses, Chest kisses, his partner riding him, doing it in risky places, muscles. )

Turn Offs:
"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." He chuckled.
( Rape, Blood, Exchange of Bodily Waste. )

Requirements:
-Be a big shot hero who's secretly smitten with the male.
-Must be as flirtatious as he is.
-Must be dominant.

Scenario No. 1:
You were a big shot hero and it was your official first day as an openly gay man, and you wanted to have some fun at a gay bar, and your kind friends brought you to the most famous gay bar in Gotham city called, "Hyacinthus" you went under your secret identity, and you seem to be curious about what the male crowd was going crazy about, and as you made your way out of the crowd, you laid your eyes on Charley, the ever so playful and flirtatious male, danced around the pole expertly, being gifted with flexibility and Grace, the crowd howled as he bathed in money, smiling seductively at you. After the show, everyone had calmed down, and Charley walked up to you and your group of friends, "Hey, bubblegum, haven't seen you around here before," He purred, "Are you new? If so, I can give you a tour of this place in a one hour private session.." He whispered into your ear. You...

Scenario # 2:
Make one up!