Chapter 5~ Are you ok?

Nightmare's pov
"Ugh, why do I feel guilty for this human! It's feels weird....and I'm not used to it!". I don't know what seems so different about this human than all the other "slaves" I have. The only other person that I used to like was-.................

No, it can't be her. She's dead for all I know. I just, miss her a lot. I guess y/n reminds me of her. Ok, I can't get off track, I need to use y/n for my plan to make A u's suffer and take down the "Star Sanses" ugh, even the name is too "sunshine lollipops".....

I just hope my plan works.

Y/n's pov
Ok, just open the door, y/n, you can do this. It's not like I will get attacked, or worse...

                                                                 No ones pov
As Y/n opened the large door, she saw Nightmare in his chair reading a book. "Hmm... looks familiar." Y/n mentally says while examining the book.

"Ahh..looks like you finally arrived." Nightmare said in a calm tone. "Yeah, well, anyway, what do you need me for?" "Well, my brother, Dream, has a little group called the "Star Sanses" and I have a plan to destroy them, but the only way to do this plan is a need of a human, and that human is you." Nightmare said in an evilish manner.

"Tell me your plan." Y/n said in a brave tone. "HAHAHAHA!" "Wh-what's so funny?" "Haha! It just looks so hilarious when you try to act brave! It looks so PATHETIC." Nightmare said like he was spitting venom in your face (I mean, he does have a snake tongue so, makes sense 😂).

Anger burned up inside you. Then,    
You snapped.
"Listen here you dip shit! I have been trying to be nice to you this whole time, but now, I had enough of your fucking attitude!!! Do you always talk to everyone you see like that with that kind of mouth of yours!? Oh wait sorry, I forgot, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE LIPS!!!!" Y/n suddenly regretted what she said. She forgot.....

She was talking to the king of Nightmare's.

Nightmare was in shock. No one has ever shouted at him like that ever. They would either be too afraid or probably already dead. But then Nightmare felt something wet come out of his eye sockets. It was tears. He didn't know why he was crying, but had a feeling it was his inner self. Y/n  now felt regret and sorrow. "Oh god, are you okay? I didn't mean to lash out like that. I'm so sor-" "I'm fine." Nightmare said while wiping away the tears.

"L-lets get back to the plan..."

"Um, okay."

Y/n still felt something was not right... he still wasn't okay.

                                Hey guys! Again, so sorry for the huge Hitus. I will be now back on schedule. See you later!                 
                                                                                        ~Harmonic Beats