.:3:.

~~3 weeks later~~

Bendy

Okay so for real that cereal was kinda good. Not the best but it's okay. Tired, I lay down with my arms crossed behind my head. "BENDY!!!" I hear (Y'N) shout. I let out a frustrated groan. "WHAT (Y,N)??!!?" "COME HERE I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING." She shouts back. I use my ink portal to go to her room. "What do you want doll?" Saying that makes her blush. She pats to a place next to her on the bed. I sit down and look at her (E,C) eyes. She snaps her fingers. "Hey I'm down here!" I blush a little. "Oh..yeah down there for a reason." I smirk knowing that she's smol. "Fuck you Bendy. But that's  not the thing I was going to tell you..." She fidgets with her hands. "Well what is it doll?"I ask. She takes a breath. "Well um...I...I..." she didn't finish her sentence because she leaned forward to kiss me. I pull back. "Well fuck (Y,N) I love you too but you could've finished." I say smirking. She crosses her arms. "I was going to...but..but I thought a kiss was better." She says smiling while rubbing her shoulder. I put her on my lap. "Will you be mine (Y,N)?" She blushes and smiles. "Of course Bendy boo!" (Me XD) She turns around and kisses me again. I blush. "Wow a nickname already (Y,N)?" I say giggling.

You

You smile blushing. "Yes but you'll have to earn it starting now." You blush a little at saying that. Bendy blushed too. "Well it's getting late. Wanna sleep in my room?" You giggle. "Wow so comfortable already Bendy?" He blushes. "Just shut up and put this on." He throws you an oversized shirt. "But I have pjs Bendy." You say confused. "I know but you'll look cute doll. Anyways meet you in the room I'm tired." He uses his ink portal. You look at the shirt and hug it as it has Bendy on it. You quickly change and put  some short black shorts underneath  it. "BENDY!!!" He quickly pops out of his ink portal. "What??!? (Y,N) you okay?!!??" You giggle and hold your arms out. "Carry me! Please?" Bendy face palms. "Fuck (Y,N) you scared me." He picks you up bridal style and brings you to his room. You giggle and wrap your arms around his shoulders. (Becoz he doesn't have a neck XD) He puts you on the bed. "I'm not sleeping by the wall just so you know Bendy." He groans. "Fine I will doll." You blush and giggle. "Your so sweet Bendy!" He blushes. "Whatever let's just go to bed." You lay down he covers you and puts his arm around your waist. You blush and smile. This..this is great. I love Bendy  You turn around so your facing him and this time he kisses you. "Bendy! You cheeky devil!" You laugh and blush. "Hey it was my turn babe." He blushes a little and closes his eyes. "Goodnight Bendy..I love you." You say. "I love you too (Y,N)."

Here's what the shirt looked like: 

I want it ;-; someone buy it for me jkjk XD

~~~3rd chapter bitches hope ya like and remember stay tuned!~~