five

weeks later

ethan has been recovering for a few weeks and i have visited him twice a week. but now I think hes finally better. i've missed hanging out with him, he always make things more exciting. and mysterious.

Ethan: i can finally get out of this boring house!! xx

Me: aha but atleast you got to miss loads of exams. not fun. xx

Ethan: true true. but neither is being lonely in bed all day. lets go out ;) xx

ethan picks me up and he drives us to the park. it was such a lovely day out and it made me really want some icecream.

"i've got a surprise for you" he says

"ooooh a surprise?"

he opens the trunk of his car and pulls out to skateboards. a huge smile grew on my face. i've always wanted to go skateboarding. I dont think i'm going to be very good at this though.

"i can't skate, Eth" i say laughing as i put one foot onto the board and attempt to skate. ethan bursted out laughing at my failure and i jokingly frowned at him.

"don't worry, princess. i'll help you" he says and i roll my eyes at him calling me princess again. but what he said was kinda cute.

he gets onto his skateboard and then takes my hand. he starts skating and pulls me along behind him. i then try push myself to get closer to his board and i almost fall off but he holds my hands tight and helps me regain my balance.

"i've got you" he says

i smile at him and we carry on trying to skate. i probably fell over about 200 times. but it was still really fun. ethan was actually really good at skateboarding and he showed me the tricks he could do. then he told me to try and attempt them but that obviously ended with my ass on the ground. he would laugh at me everytime.

"icecream now?" he asks

"is that even a question?" i say and he laughs "you're right."

we skate over to the icecream parlour across from the park and i ordered salted caramal icecream which is my ultimate fave and ethan ordered cookie dough. we sat outside the parlour and continued to eat our icecream. i felt ethans eyes staring at me the whole time and then i turn to face him. he stars laughing.

"i've got icecream on my nose havent i?" i say and he nods. he moves closer and wipes the icecream off with his thumb and then he lets out a small chuckle. my eyes instantly move to his lips and he noticed. i then looked him in the eye and back at his lips and he did the same. he leaned in closer and then his soft lips were on mine. everytime we kiss it sends tingles through my body.

he pulls away and then looks me deeply in my eyes. there was a bright sparkle in his eyes too and it was beautiful.

"riley?" a familiar voice says

I quickly turn and see ben standing there with his little sister Annie who is the cutest girl ever. she smiles when she sees me and runs up to me and hugs me. i pick her up and spin her around. i've always wanted children. i know i'm a bit young but i just love their little smiles. "i missed you riley" she says smiling at me with the biggest grin. i laugh and say "aw i've missed you too annie" even though its only been like a week since i last saw her.

"so whats my fav princess been up to?" i say

ethan looked over at me when i called her a princess and he smirked. i roll my eyes at him then focus my attention back at annie.

"nothing much really! but i came 1st in a spelling bee the other day." she says

"aw thats wonderful. i bet you can spell better than your idiot brother here" i say poking ben.

annie bursts out laughing and i couldnt help but smile at her.

"hey!" ben says

"it's true, you literally cant even spell your last name"

"uh yeah i ca-" he says before being interrupted by annie

"I can! I can! H-a-l-t-e-r" she says confidently. "thats right annie, well done"

honestly for a 6 year old she knows quite abit. because when i was 6 the only smart thing i knew how to do was tie my shoelaces.

"well riley, i better go buy her some icecream. I'll text you later" ben says and then kisses me on the cheek. i nod and wave to annie as they both walk off.

"you really like children, don't you?" ethan asks

"yeah, it's amazing how some can be so positive at such a young age. i love looking after children. i sometimes do that to earn abit of extra money. even though i don't really need it i like to spend time with children" i say

"aww. i can tell you'd be a great mother" he says

"you think so?" I say questioning myself like i always do when someone gives me a compliment

"i know so" he says with his dangerous smile. dangerous because everytime he smiles i feel like i'm falling more and more in love with him

(A/n ths was short ik im slacking sorry)