Jealous part 2

HI I'm gonna do another short after this so YEAH SO BE HAPPY AND FUCK SUNSHINES AND LOLLIPOPS >:]

Tord's pov:

It has been a week since tom and I have been dating. I was cuddling next to tom on the sofa watching t.v. It then went on commercial 

bold=commercial no bold=tom.

  Do you like donuts 

yes

Do you like coffee

Yes

Well you're in luck because there's this new coffee shop that you will like so come to Main Street mall and taste our coffee.....YEAH.......I don't get paid enough for this shit.

It then went back to rick and morty(I'm watching rick and Morty right now:>). Tom then looked at me and said"we need to go to that coffee shop" "why"I said."cause I like coffe..........come on PLEASE"he then made a cute face(just imagine how Tom's  cute face looks like)which of course I couldn't say no to."fine" I said.

Time skip

Tom's pov:

I was holding Tord's hand as we walked into the coffe shop. When we opened the door and it was full of people. We went and sat down and waited till the waitress came and to my surprise it was annie

Tord's pov:

Annie then said"what will you like tommy......and tord"she then said"sorry but I'm not on the menu". "Yeah until they had to take you down since you were horrible"I said tom then giggled cutely which made me giggle too. Then she said "anyway what would you guys want".(I guess I did the butler I'm sorry it's just I'm watching rick and morty)"can I have a glazed donut"said tom. And then I said"can I have hot chocolate." She then went to get our stuff.

Time skip 

Annie pov:

When I came back I saw tord kissing tom I then quickly came over there and showed my breast and said"here you go"I gave tom his donut and I "accidentally" dropped the hot chocolate on tord"opps sorry"I said

Tord's pov:

I quickly grabbed some napkins and put it on my lap(well that was short)

Time skip

Tom's pov:

I went to the bathroom and when I got out someone push me into a storage room I think. I then saw who pushed me inside the storage room it was annie. She was almost naked and her clothes were ripped for some reason."Come on tommy you know you want me"(I don't know how she got naked in a coffee shop SOMEONE PLZ EXPLAINS) I then screamed and got out of their. I put some money on the table and grabbed Tord's hand and started to take him out of the store. But when I opened the door annie came back and screamed"THAT MAN WITH BLACK EYES RAPED ME AND MOLESTED ME IN A STORAGE ROOM"(is that how you spell it) I then grabbed Tord's hand hard and ran until we got to the car.

Tord's pov :

"TOM WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" I said. "Annie was telling me to have fun with her and I ran away and now she's accusing me for rape and molestation"(I still don't know how to spell that and I'm to lazy to see if I spelled that right)he then started to cry." Please don't believe her I only love you" I then hugged him and said"it's okay I know that you will never do that." I then kissed him and said"let's go before"."HEY YOU'RE THAT GUY THAT RAPED THAT GIRL." I opened the door of the car and got tom in it. I quickly went to the other side of the car and went inside. I started the car and started to drive.

 I started the car and started to drive

RICK AND MORTY

Oh and I will be right back because I need to go to the store I will post another short when I come back