Chapter 18

"So that's a phone?" Bheast said looking down at the device. Charlie stood a little bewildered on why the male had wanted the telephone the doggen used to make deliveries to the castle. They stood in the room where Aurora had set up the furniture, and Charlie had plugged in the phone so that Bheast could use it for whatever purpose.

"Yes sir" he said staring at Bheast "Do you know how to operate it?"

"Not really" Bheast said scratching his head "As you know I have been stuck in a prison for about two and half hundred years."

"Of course sir, my apologies" Charlie said getting a bit nervous.

"Stop shaking Charlie I'm not going to snap" Bheast said sighing "Just tell me one thing and then do another for me."

"Yes sir?" the boy asked.

"Do you know the number for the Black Dagger Brotherhood?" Bheast asked.

Charlie gulped a little "N-N-no" he stammered.

"You are not going to get in trouble Charlie" Bheast said starting to lean in, giving a very intimidating gaze "Mhalice is not here, so that makes me the master of this castle. Now I want you to tell me if you do or do not know the number?"

"Please sir" Charlie said tugging at his sleeve "We doggen only know it in case something happens to the master and we are out of work, please sir we don't mean to betray our masters."

Bheast held up his hand "I'm only asking because I need to get ahold of them."

"If I may ask" Charlie said "Why?"

"Because I'm telling them where Aurora is" Bheast said looking down at his hands.

"Sir.."Charlie said, bewildered that the master would do such a thing, after all the girl had done for him..

"Now do something for me" he said looking up at the young boy.

"Sir?" Charlie asked.

"Dial the number for me" he said."

Vishous sat at his desk, looking at the monitors that displayed everything going on in the mansion. He had been replaying all the tapes of Aurora when she had her visions, hoping there might be some clue to where she was.

She had mentioned a boy, a male in her visions. She had seen him thousands of times, maybe it meant something, maybe he was the one that could lead them to her?

The king was getting restless, the queen was losing hope fast, and the Brotherhood was getting desperate. They had tried everything, had hunted down every lead. Rhev and the Moors were looking everywhere and some of the Brothers had even started looking out of state. Vishous let out a great sigh and rubbed his eyes.

He was so tired, so very tired. Thinking about Aurora, how his own girls were around her age, and thinking of what that asshole might be doing to her...

Shivers went up Vishous's spine as he tried to block out the thought. He prayed to his mother, something he hardly did, that the princess was safe and that they would find her soon..

Suddenly the phone rang as Vishous stared at it. Nobody had called the hotline for a week since the princess had gone missing. Slowly Vishous picked up the phone, his heart beating hard in his chest.

"Yes?" he said.

"Aurora is here" a male voice said, the voice hard and steeled. "She's been here for four weeks and Mhalice has left. She misses her family, I need you to get her."

"And how do I know this isn't bullshit?" Vishous said.

"Because I'm the male Aurora has had visions about" the voice said over the phone "Maybe you don't know that or not."

Vishous felt his breath catch in his throat. This was real...nobody knew about the visions of the male except him and Aurora.

"Where are you?" Vishous said now getting serious.

"I'll give you coordinates" he said over the phone as he listed them off, as Vishous wrote them down, his heart pounding. Suddely the male grew very quiet before he finally spoke "You have to promise me something."

"I don't have to promise you shit, but shoot" he said.

"If she leaves, don't let her come back. Mhalice will kill her and I won't be around to protect her" the male said his voice softening just for a moment.

"And where will you be?" Vishous asked, wondering who this male was.

"Dead" the male said before hanging up.

Vishous looked at the piece of paper and typed in the coordinates in his computer. The place was far up north, almost in the middle of nowhere, but it was the only real lead they had. Vishous hurried out of the office to get the king. He could feel it..he could feel hope launching in his chest like a rocket.

"We're coming Aurora."

Charlie looked at his master for a long time as the male sat there staring at the phone, thinking about what he had just done. Aurora was going home, she would be safe there, away from this place. Mhalice would come back and his little secret weapon would be gone. He would surely kill Bheast, or lock him up forever, whichever his brother chose depending on how pissed he was.

Bheast smiled to himself. Either way, Aurora would be fine, she would mate someone worthy of her status, and she would be happy.

"Sir?" Charlie said looking at Bheast.

"Yes Charlie?" Bheast said standing up as he looked out the window.

"Why did you tell them?" the male asked.

Bheast stood there at the window, thinking about why he did want to let Aurora go. She was beautiful, and kind, and generous, someone he could imagine spending eternity with. He could wake up every day knowing everything was alright as long as she was there. She was his strength, his heart, she was the light that poured in from ever shadow that ever plagued him. He couldn't live without her...he knew...

"Because I love her" Bheast said feeling the ache in his heart "And I need to let her go."