Cliche girl

I wake up like I do every morning with my neighbour, bad boy,
Brad Mena's mum yelling so loudly you can hear it 15 metres away from where she stands.

The perks of being Brad's neighbour
1) you can see him with his model body half naked, which provides me and my friends with endless entertainment
2) a free alarm

I forgot to mention that I, Lissa bay, have a room directly across from Brad's room.

I go to take a shower when I decide to look over at his room, only to have him look at me. I feel my cheeks blush an embarrassing shade of red. A ghost of a smile washes over his face before his trademark smirk replaces it.

Suddenly angered I stomp to the shower an turn it on. "Oughhh", I scream. I forgot to turn the cold on. My skin is scorched a hideous shade of pink, great way to start the day.
.
I go to get dressed and decide on some ripped high wasted jeans cut just below my knee and a floral tee. I put my hair in a messy bun and head down to get breakfast.

My brother, Will is lounging around on the breakfast bar eating with his mouth open. "Eat with your mouth closed", I moan before opening the fridge and grabbing a juice and a breakfast bar. "Ok geek", Will jokes. I give him a death glare before grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

Unlike my popular brother, I have a reputation of having a brain (thank god) and my straight A's don't help with my nerd facade

Hi guys, I'm basically writing this cause I want to pursue writing as a career. I'm a bit confused about what the cover should look like but I'll add one later.

Looking at my watch I start to scream a string of swear words "shit shit shit". They were about to get about to get a lot worse when I decide to sprint to school.

After fifteen minutes of running the soles of my shoes burn and I start to pant, I slow to a jog and keep going.

I know I have roughly another 10 minutes to go and the bell goes in 5. Oh no I'm going to be fucking late for the first time ever!

I arrive at school late and see Brad wander in.

I walk quickly to roll call and open the door only to be bombarded with stares and smirks. "DETENTION", screams my roll call teacher. FUC•. "Whyyy", I whine, but I take the slip and leave while I have a speck of dignity left.

Merry Xmas everyone. I will start writing more once 2015 starts-Lucy x

I walk to detention sad and angry and I'm about to cry when I see a pair of sneakers ahead of me. I look up and stare directly into Brad's eyes, drowning in their sea of green.
"He...hey", I mutter. I'm about to walk into the hell hole of detention when Brad grabs my arm. Sparks shoot up my arm and my eyes widen in surprise, "Lissa, detention isn't too bad you know", he says calmly before he lets go and walks calmly into detention. I stumble in after him only to stop and stare at the rest of his friend group and a few jocks staring back at me.

Brad pats his hand on the seat next to him that his friend George was sitting on, but Brad made him move. My jaw drops, but I walk silently and sit down. The jocks fake gasps and Brad death glares them, I begin to feel awkward when the teacher walks in. "Brad Mena get your homework out, NOW" he screams at him. Mister Clarke has never been nice but after he found out his wife was cheating on him, Satan has begin to look like an angel.

I quickly get my book out and start to complete some homework due tomorrow. Sir stares at me and I gulp.

An hour later the bell goes, "Lissa, sit with us at lunch", Brad calls from down the hall, this earns him some playful punches from his friends and he punches back. Could today get anymore surprising?

So I don't really know what direction I'll take with this but just hang with me please - L

Just as I'm about to head into class my friend Clara starts to bombard me with questions. "Back away crazy lady", I yell as I push her off me. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN DETENTION AND WHY WAS BRAD TALKINGTO YOU?", Clara manages it in one breath. "My alarm didn't go off and I don't know about the second part", I state in a duh voice before we enter the classroom. I take my allocated seat next to Clara and take out  our poetry homework. The class reads through the answers together before we are told to write a poem based on our homework sheet. The work's very boring and I struggle to get through it. As soon as the bell goes, I jump out of my seat and start to head off to Brad's table when I feel a hand wrap around my arm. By instinct, I turn around and pin the person against the wall. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Eliana!", I gasp as I see my other best friend's eyes widen with shock. She stomps away and I'm left standing alone in the hall.