chp 9(Revealing truth)

Inuyasha's pov
        "She's an immortal!?" "Not only her" I trun around and violet and caroline were standing beside soler. "What the hell! Why are you three immortals?! " "Well, soler was the only immortal. But then she make us immortal too. " I look at soler. She's an immortal?! I haven't think. Whatever. "Whatever you're an immortal or not. Just give me some chips. " "Fine" .
                (Two day have passed)[Cus i'm bored.]
Sesshomaru's pov
               "Rin! What the hell are you doing!? You got my shirt durty!" "That's for payback!" "Payback? About what? " "CUZ YOU'RE BEING A MESS BETWEEN ME AND SESSHOMARU! " Between me and her? What is that? I went down and ask what was happening. "Sesshomaru! Kill this freaking woman! " "Ha you can't kill me. Only if i kill my self. " Rin raise her hand. She's gonna slap violet. I grabbed her hand"Why are you doing this? " "Let me go sesshomaru! This bith deserves that! " "FOR WHAT! " I yelled her. "Don't tell me. You have feelings for thus bitch" "So what? You're more worse then her. " Everything went silent. Then i picked violet up in a bridel style.
Taking her to my room. I heard Rin shouting me in anger. I don't care. (And blah'''''…)
Violet's pov
             Before i passed out, i felt arms carrying me. But then, every thing was black.
              (After tow hours)
         "So you're awake" I open my eyes. Soler, sango and shippo were there. "Ugh. What happened?" "Idk. Sesshomaru said that he wants to meet you when you wake up. Now he's in the park.Go." (y/n) told me. [Yeah. i'm changing your name cuz i think it'll be better fir you.] I walked into the park. Oh he's there, standing near the roses.
"Hey sesshomaru! Why did ya call me? " He didn't say anything. "Sesshomaru? Are you o-" "Violet! " "Huh?" "Will…you be my ma-mate?"

(y/n)'s pov
          "  Inuyasha! Be quiet!" I whispered. "Why am i in this place?!" He whispered out loud. "Cuz i want you to see how your brother met his love" I heard" Will you be my ma-mate?" WTH! Sesshomaru asked her! Omg!! she's so lucky! I wish i could get a boy like that "-n)! (y/n)! " "Huh!!?? what?What happen?" "Violet accepts him!" Then the branch where we're hiding broke.

Inuyasha's pov
            Damn. My brother is more romantic. Wait. Is (y/n) day dreaming? i called her. Then blah blah blah. The branch broke down. Great. Now he's gonna kill me.

Author's pov
              You and inuyasha hit the ground. When you open your eyes, inuyasha was on top of you.
"Guys! What the hell!!!! And why is inuyasha on the top?" You  push inuyasha and now both of you have blushs on your faces.
(y/n)'s pov
              "hey violet!You're such a lucky girl! " "And we both are 16. " (Sorry. When caroline and koga married you've turned 16. That's why they married!) "Let's go back. And celebrate! "
                 After some times.

"(Y/N)! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! " " Calm down inuyasha. What's that you're gonna say? " " Well it's about.………"

author: Haha! Stopped here. Sry for that.
Inuyasha: Ugh goddamit author! I hate you.
author: What cha say Boy?
*Making a ki blast*
Inuyasha: Author! Put that down!!!
Miroku:Author *hold hands* will you give birth of my child?
Author: Sorry. But no. I'm only 14. Sango!!! He's flirting at me!!
Sango: Why you!!!!!!
iniyasha:Author!
Author: Yeah?
inuyasha:giveme some chips.
Author:Here.
             I have sch now. Yeah painful T - T
inuyasha:Author you have forget something.
Author:?OHH RIGH. I'm gonna give ya guys some lemons.
Inuyasha: Dude. Isn't that sour?
Author:Not a fruit~
Inuyasha: What the- oh hell no.
Author:hell Yes.
Inuyasha:You're such a pervert
Author: So what?!
       You heard me!I'm writing lemons. But not in the next chp. Well buy guys! love ya all
                                       Xo xo <3
                                               Solertek