[4] MOVIE WITH MY LOVE

Warning: This part of the story contains handjobs in movies. (No buttsecks, only masturbating and sucking)
(This smut is gonna be well-written. Trust me. 😊)

So after celebrating with their baby, they think they should have time for them both. So they planned to go to the movies.

"Daddyyy, let's go to the movies." Jack said.
"Well okay, but whose gonna take care of the baby?" Mark asked.
"Don't worry, I told Marzia and Felix to take care of our baby." Mark said.
"Oh okay, well then let's go!" Mark said.
"But wait! Let's wait for Marzia and Felix. Don't be excited!" Jack said.
"Okay, sorry." Mark said.

So after minutes of waiting Marzia and Felix came.

"Hey!" Mark and Jack said.
"Hello!" Marzia and Felix said.
"Don't worry Mark and Jack. We'll take care of your cute baby." Marzia said.
"Aww, thanks." Jack said.
"We need to go! See you both later, bye!" Jack said.

Then Mark and Jack waved to Felix and Marzia. Then after that they went to the car, and went to the cinemas. Glad thing they weren't late at all. It will start 15 minutes before it started.

Then after 15 minutes, the movie started.

Then they watched the movies happily, then Mark noticed something from Jack, his hand were getting near and near upto his member.

Then Jack already felt Mark was hard already.

"Can, I taste it daddy?" Jack whispered.
Mark nodded and Jack unzipped Mark's pants. Gladly few people are there but they're all infront. They seated at the back.

Then Jack sucking Mark's member, letting out small moans from Mark. Then he did it faster and faster Mark holding his loud moan because everyone will hear him. So he said to Jack.

"Fuck, Jack. I'm gonna come." Mark whispered.

Tilting his head back and cum all over Jack. Glad thing they bought tissue.

"That was fun. Let's do it again sometimes." Mark whispered.
"Ofcourse were gonna do it again." Jack whispered.

So after that little handjob, they proceeded to watch the movie.

Then after watching the movie. Mark and Jack went home.

"Thank you for taking care of our baby." Jack said.

"No problem!" Felix said.

After that Marzia and Felix went home.

(sorry if dis is fuckin short lol)