Wanna Die ?!

Wanna Die ?!

PROLOGUE:

They went out from their cars and some from their motorcycles with both of their hands on their pockets. They were all wearing brown slacks , with a white polo inside , a black necktie and a blue coat with their school's logo at the side.

Some had poker faces , some are smirking and some are having an expression ready to fight ! They were all boys , 12 of them to be exact , all tall and handsome but who cares sh*t ?! I hate those kind of sh*t !

You must be wondering what the hell is happening right now , to start with , we are the very first gang to consist of girls in fact we are all girls. We are 3 in the gang and we are called the 'Daredevils' and sh*t no ! We don't do those lame stunts ! We are called Daredevils because 'You don't DARE the DEVILS in us' !

Park Hyun Ah , our gang leader , WARNING ! Very hot tempered and beats everything that gets in her way !

Lee Tae Ri , very innocent looking but once you make her piss , she's gonna release the demon out in her. She's also known as the 'cuss-machine' , always cussing every minute.

I'm Park Rae In , I hate almost everything and easily get pissed off in short I am a kind of person you never thought that ever existed in this world.

We are still in our uniforms , wearing a blue-black skirt that is up to our mid thighs , a white polo blouse inside and a navy blue coat that has our school's logo at the side. I wrapped my coat around my waist so when I beat asses , it doesn't distract me or my opponent *smirk*.

And now we are facing 12 men that we are going to be beating in any second now. They are one of the most wanted wanted gang in the industry , their gang is called 'Alpha'.

" Well , well , well if it isn't the b*tches , the Daredevils " Suho -- their gang leader said.

" F*ck ! " Tae Ri cussed.

" Thank You ! At least we're not f*cking idiots like you ! " Hyun Ah said.

" What the f*ck did you call us ?! " Kris said with his fists clutched ready to attack any minute.

" Are you f*cking deaf ?! She said you're f*cking idiots ! " I said.

" Say that one more time and I'm going to beat the sh*t out of you ! " Kris said , his eyes clouded with darkness.

" Make me --- you idiot ! " I said smirking.

He was about to throw a punch at me but Suho blocked his punch with his hand.

" Enough Kris , she's not f*cking worth it " Suho said calmly not bothering to look at him.

Kris went back to his place full of disappointment , I just smirked. Poor boy , didn't let daddy punch me :">

" Now , get your asses out of here at this instance if you still want to see the day light ! " Suho shouted.

We chuckled.

" Why ? Chicken enough to fight us ? " Hyun Ah teased.

Their face grew more angrier. Suho smirked.

" You don't know who you are messing with b*tches ! " Kai said.

" The f*uck we know ! " I said.

" This is bullsh*t ! " Tae Ri cussed again.

" M , go " Suho said calmly.

" Finally ! I can beat the sh*t out of this b*tch ! " Kris said holding his wrist and twisting it.

Then they charged at us , 6 of them including Kris. He charged towards me and punched my face which made me turn around and I did a back kick at him and it hit his neck, I spit out the blood from my mouth and just then, Lay charged towards me also and was about to punch me but I easily dodge it and punched him in the stomach.