The Big Date

The next day. Blaze: its Saturday already? Oh my gosh I have to get ready and fast. Blaze is getting ready for the date After showering and getting dressed he quickly gets his tickets, he ran out of his house to pick up Daniel, blaze stops at the flower store to get some rose for Daniel, After getting flowers for Daniel blaze see Daniel waiting in front of his house blaze shout: hey Daniel over here. Daniel starts walking to blaze and said: hey blaze! Blaze: hey little dude. Daniel: hey befour we go I have to ask where are we going again? Blaze: oh we're going to Disneyland daniel: oh my gosh you're taking me to Disneyland!!. Blaze: yeah oh wait befour we go i have something for you. Daniel: yea what? Blaze gives the Rose to Daniel. Daniel: wow a Rose for me? You're sweet Blaze. Daniel and Blaze starting to blush. Blaze: y-yeah you like it? Daniel: like it? I love it! Blaze: Well im glad you love it Well lets go Disneyland awaits us. Daniel: yeah lets go. After driving hours and hours to Disneyland they Made it. Blaze: Well we're here. Daniel: so where do we go now? Blaze: Umm.. lets go to the roller coaster. Daniel: roller coaster? Umm im scared to ride that one. Blaze: Well where do you wanna go?. Daniel: lets go to the Sleeping Beauty's Castle does that sounds good?. Blaze: yeah ok lets go there!. Blaze just notice Its the romantic place in Disneyland he started to blush Daniel Said: Hmm? You're face is red Did you hit something? Blaze: n-no lets just go ok. After going Into the Sleeping Beauty's Castle Its night time. Blaze: wow Its night time Daniel lets go see the fireworks! Daniel: yeah lets go there befour the fireworks started Blaze holds Daniel' hand they look Into eachothers eye then BAMM the fireworks starts, Blaze slowly kiss Daniel. Daniel: uhh what was that?. They starts to blush. Blaze: it was n-nothing. After the fireworks stops they know Its time to go home. After dropping Daniel at his house daniel: H-Hey Blaze its fun hanging out With you, Daniel kiss Blaze in the moulth daniel: thanks for everything Blaze: Its Nothing ill see you tomorrow? Daniel: yeah oh tomorrow can we have a sleepover?At my house My mom is not home for the day. Blaze: A s-sleepover? Daniel: yeah you in?. Blaze response: yeah ok Sure ill see you tomorrow Bye Daniel.
Something was in the bushes Its aphmau daniel: alpha what are you doing in the bushes?. Aphmau: ahhh How Did you see me from the bushes?. Daniel: i dident i smell you so what were you doing in the bushes alpha? Aphmau: Well i see you have a boyfriend there. Daniel: b-boyfriend?!. Aphmau: hehe yeah i SAW everything i mean everything daniel: even the kiss? Aphmau: yup even. The. Kiss. Daniel starts to blush. Daniel: alpha plsease dont tell this to anyone. Aphmau: im not gonna tell anyone i promise anyway i have to go home now ill see you oN monday? Daniel: yeah ok ill see you later alpha.

To be continued.....